References in periodicals archive ?
These units and their subsidiaries are expected to achieve sales worth 620 million dirhams this year, up from sales of 400 million dirhams in 2011, Dubai Investments said in a statement.
When I was younger, I used to love buying frozen lollipops for a dirham, now a bottle of water and a pack of chips would probably be the most common one-dirham items I buy," said Abdul Rahman.
8 million dirhams for the first half, an increase of 40 percent from the same period last year when such costs were 173.
Tamweel, the Dubai-based sharia-compliant mortgage lender, made a fourth-quarter net profit of 31 million dirhams ($8.
La situation des charges et ressources du Tresor a fin mars 2013 a degage un deficit budgetaire de 17 milliards de dirhams, contre 6,6 milliards un an auparavant
The quarterly earnings missed estimates by analysts at Arqm Capital and SICO Bahrain who had expected a profit of 323 million dirhams and 572.
Sorouh said it added a further 38 million dirhams of provisions in the quarter.
Transit trade to Iraq last year amounted to 924m dirhams, or 39.
Les dernieres statistiques annoncent la diminution de 59% des emissions de la compensation relatives au gaz butane et au sucre qui passent ainsi a 9,654 millions de dirhams au terme des dix premiers mois de 2015, indique le dernier rapport de la caisse de compensation.
TAQA , 75 percent owned by the government of Abu Dhabi, reported a net loss of 416 million dirhams ($113.
45bn dirhams worth of property in Dubai in the quarter, and its property division's quarterly revenue was 1.
02 billion dirhams ($278m) in the three months ending December 31, versus 879m dirhams in the corresponding period of 2013, it said in a statement.
Financial browser ?
- Direct rollover
- direct sales comparison approach
- Direct search market
- direct selling/marketing
- direct stock purchase plan
- Direct Stock-Purchase Program
- Direct stock-purchase programs
- direct tax
- Direct terms
- direct-access firm
- Directed Order
- directed sale
- directional growth
- Directional Movement Index
- Directional Trading
- Director Exception
- Director of the Office of Management and Budget
- Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs
- directors' and officers' liability insurance
- Directors' Duties
- directors' report
- Dirks vs. SEC
- dirty float
- Dirty Pool
- dirty price
- dirty stock
- Disability income insurance
- Disability Pension
- Disabled Person
- Disaster Area Loss
- Disbursement float
- discharge in bankruptcy
- Discharge of bankruptcy
- Discharge of lien
- disciplinary procedure
- disclaimer of opinion
- disclosure of information
Full browser ?
- Direzione Centrale per i Servizi Antidroga
- Direzione del Diritto Internazionale Pubblico
- Direzione Generale Affari Economici
- Direzione Generale Affari Politici
- Direzione Generale dell'Energia e delle Risorse Minerarie
- Direzione Generale Integrazione Europea
- Direzione Investigativa Antimafia
- Direzione Provinciale Servizi Vari
- Dirichlet box principle
- Dirichlet character
- Dirichlet conditions
- Dirichlet domain
- Dirichlet drawer principle
- Dirichlet Free-Form Deformation
- Dirichlet integral
- Dirichlet Integrals
- Dirichlet principle
- Dirichlet problem
- Dirichlet Problems
- Dirichlet series
- Dirichlet tesselation
- Dirichlet tessellation
- Dirichlet test for convergence
- Dirichlet theorem
- Dirichlet transform
- Dirichlet's Box Principle
- Dirichlet's conditions
- Dirichlet's drawer principle