References in periodicals archive ?
Tenders are invited for Provide professional consulting services for a Development Impact Fee Study
The company offers clients customized services including, but not limited to, land secured public financing districts, school district, reimbursement and credit, fiscal impact, service districts, municipal district services, development impact fee, redevelopment district, affordable housing financing, other public financing, compliance, entitlement analysis, cash flow feasibility analysis, disclosure services, engineering services, project management services, capital markets services, and property tax appeals.
But while the state had expected a development impact fee from Tallahassee of several hundred thousand dollars, the city imposed a $6 million impact fee.
See Rosenberg, supra note 8, at 208-09 ("By adopting ordinances embracing development impact fee regimes, local governments simultaneously achieve a series of attractive political objectives, and they do so without having to consider any potential objections from interest groups unrepresented in the existing voting populace.
A development impact fee is a one-time charge assessed on a developer to pay (in full or in part) for infrastructure necessitated by new development.
The draft Development Impact Fee ordinance -- considered a watered-down version by at least one councilman -- could return for approval later this month.
7 million in outstanding wastewater development impact fee and subordinate lien wastewater utility revenue bonds, series 2007 at 'A-'.
Tenders are invited for independently assess and evaluate the city~s development impact fee (dif) calculation schedule, provide updated plans, where applicable, establish a nexus and recommendations for new fees, and propose a fair and reasonable fee structure thatshall adequately fund each identified component for developer~s share of capital costs ofnecessary community assets.
After developers jammed a recent special council session set to discuss the fee, a committee including city parks officials and developers was assigned to review the Development Impact Fee for Parks, Libraries and Open Space and offer a recommendation in the coming months.
119 million in outstanding water development impact fee and subordinate lien water utility revenue bonds, series 2007 upgraded to 'AA-' from 'A+'.
The mitigation fee would be similar to a development impact fee, but would be different from Oregon's System Development Charge in a number of important ways.
The estimated consolidated development impact fee was quantified with respect to the type and amount of infrastructure, facilities, and services needed to serve new development.
Financial browser ?
- detailed audit
- determinable fee
- Deterministic models
- detrimental reliance
- Deutsche BÃ¶rse
- Deutsche Börse AG
- Deutsche Borse Group
- Deutsche Terminbörse
- Deutscher Aktienindex
- developed country
- developer profit
- developing country
- development area
- development economics
- development impact fee
- development loan
- Development Stage
- developmental oil and gas partnership
- Developmental State View
- Dha Phingin
- Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Dhanu Graha
- Dhanu Musti
- diagonal spread
- Dialing and smiling
- Dialing for dollars
- Dialogue Marketing
- Diamond Top Formation
- Diary Forward
Full browser ?
- Development Facilitation Act
- Development Facilitators, Inc.
- Development Finance Corporation
- Development Finance Corporation of Ceylon
- Development Finance Corporation of Uganda
- Development Finance Division
- Development Finance Institution
- Development Finance Limited
- Development Finance Limited South America, Inc.
- Development Flight
- Development Flight Instrumentation
- Development Flight Test Vehicle
- Development Flight-Test
- Development Flight-Test Program
- Development footprint
- Development for Peace in Sulu
- Development for People and Nature Association
- Development Framework Plan
- Development from Disasters Network
- Development Fund Advisory Board
- Development Fund Committee
- Development Fund for Black Students in Science and Technology
- Development Fund for Iraq
- Development Fund for Rural Renewal
- Development Gains Tax
- development gap
- Development Geographies Specialty Group
- Development Group
- Development Group for Alternative Policy
- development hyperactivity
- development impact fee
- Development Impact for Nigeria
- Development in Action
- Development in Nigeria
- Development in Process
- Development Incentive Grant
- Development Incentive Zone
- development index
- Development Indian Ocean Network
- Development Information Services Clearinghouse
- Development Information Services Division
- Development Information System
- Development Infrastructure Policy and Standards
- Development Initiative for Chemical Dependent Areas
- Development Insight Group
- Development Institute for Knowledge Education and Learning
- Development Institute for Women in Asia-Pacific
- Development Institute International
- Development Interface Agreement
- Development International Birth Date
- Development Item
- Development Job Engineer
- Development Kick-Off Meeting
- Development kit
- Development Laboratory Environment
- Development Land Tax
- Development Law and International Finance
- Development Leadership Initiative
- development length
- Development life cycle
- Development life cycle