Mentioned in ?
- Accounting Method
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Appeal Bond
- Cash flow matching
- cashier's check
- comfort letter
- convertible security
- escrow account
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- forced conversion
- guarantee letter
- Intermarket Trading System
- International Trade Administration
References in periodicals archive ?
So, to assure the right configuration, a DVT 542 color camera-based system is used to conduct 12 inspections at nine different locations within a one-minute cycle (the camera and LED lighting system are mounted on a rail and moved laterally to the various positions).
in such circumstances, early knowledge of expected patient costs can enable appropriate patient management to assure proper treatment within both cost and reimbursement limits.
The selector must examine command structures, screen displays, system responses, and help screens to assure reasonable functionality.
A construction manager on a team is there to assure that the construction part of a project gets built in accordance with plans and specifications; stays within budget and on time; meets all local, state and federal regulations; and has safe, acceptable techniques performed at the actual construction site.
If the analyst feels that alternative methods need to be used, or that a different layout would assure better material flow, the suggestions should be discussed with the supervisor and any changes made prior to commencing the study.
Assure Threat Defense does not rely on signature-based detection techniques and is able to detect and prevent complex and sophisticated attacks, as well as unknown and custom malware.
Assure Platinum is the first auto-code Assure brand blood glucose meter.
ARKRAY's commitment to accuracy is evident in the Assure Platinum Blood Glucose Monitoring System; the new system exceeds the new heightened standards the FDA has proposed.
It is anticipated that common shares of Assure will be delisted from trading on the OTCBB and on the Frankfurt and Berlin stock exchanges shortly and application will be made to applicable securities regulatory authorities for Assure to cease to be a reporting issuer under applicable securities laws.
Assure also announces that it has mailed an information circular to Assure securityholders in connection with the Arrangement.
Pet Assure donates a portion of all membership fees to animal shelters and charities dedicated to saving the lives of homeless, neglected, and abused animals.
As consumers have increasingly used the Internet and phones to access wine products, using technology and data to assure the transaction is between retailers and adults has become an important step.
Financial browser ?
- Association of International Bond Dealers
- Association of Investment Trust Companies
- Association of Lloyd's Members
- Association of National Advertisers
- Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries
- Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers
- Association of Publicly Traded Companies
- Association of Real Estate License Law Officials
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Association sans but lucratif
- assumable loan
- Assumable Mortgage
- Assumed Bond
- Assumed interest rate
- Assumed Liability
- Assumed Loss Ratio
- Assumed Shelter Cost
- Assumption Certificate
- Assumption Fee
- Assumption of Risk
- Assumption Reinsurance
- assumptions and limiting conditions
- Assurance Service
- Astedader Akabibi
- ASX Derivatives and Options Market
- Asylum Seeker
- Asymmetric information
- Asymmetric Margining
- Asymmetric Payoff
- Asymmetric Risk Exposure
- Asymmetric taxes
- Asymmetric Threat
- Asymmetric volatility
- asymmetrical information
- asymmetry of information
- At Fault
- At par
- At Par Forward Spread
- At Post Education
Full browser ?
- Assurance Technology Corporation
- Assurance Vieillesse
- Assurance Vieillesse des Parents au Foyer
- Assurance Vieillesse et Survivants
- Assurance Voyages & Assistance
- Assurances Christian Filiol
- Assurances Courtage Prévoyance Retraite
- Assurances et Crédits Béjanin
- Assurances Générales
- Assurances Générales de France
- Assurances Mutuelles de l'Indre
- Assurances Vieillesse des Artisans
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Assurballit Gazelle Hound
- assure (one) of
- assure again
- assure her of
- assure him of
- assure me of
- assure of
- assure one of
- assure oneself
- assure them of
- assure us of
- assure you of
- Assured Access to Space
- assured belief
- Assured Betagro Chicken Program
- Assured Billing Lookup
- Assured Calibration and Laboratory Accreditation Select Services
- Assured Clear Distance Ahead
- Assured Combinable Crop Scheme
- Assured Computing Environment
- Assured Crew Return Capability
- Assured Crew Return Vehicle
- Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program
- assured expectation