References in periodicals archive ?
Evans joined Agios in 2009 and is responsible for business development, project and portfolio management, communications, and new product planning.
ChemPartner) a wholly owned subsidiary of ShangPharma Corporation, today announces that it has expanded its integrated drug discovery research collaboration with Agios, the first biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of novel therapeutics in the emerging field of cancer metabolism.
The flexibility and expertise of our partners enabled Agios scientists to make this discovery very quickly," said Michael Su, VP Drug Discovery and Interim CSO at Agios Pharmaceuticals.
Cancer metabolism was one of the focus areas of this year's AACR meeting, and we are pleased that Agios research and collaborators were featured prominently," said Scott Biller, Ph.
Agios researchers also demonstrated that the anti-cancer activity of BPTES acts directly through the inhibition of glutaminase.
Agios scientists have previously shown that IDH1 and IDH2 mutations in acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) and other forms of cancer produce high levels of the oncometabolite 2-hydroxyglutarate (2HG).
In conjunction with this financing, Perry Karsen, chief operations officer of Celgene, has joined the Agios board of directors.
Agios is now well positioned to advance several first-in-class programs into clinical trials that have the potential to demonstrate early proof of concept in patients.
Over the last several years, Agios has built a novel discovery engine centered on cancer metabolism.
In the first 18 months of our collaboration, we have made significant progress and have been extremely impressed by the caliber of the team, the science, and the unique research capabilities that Agios brings to this alliance," said Thomas Daniel, M.
Under the terms of the original agreement announced in April 2010, Agios received a $130 million upfront payment, including an equity investment.
This alliance has enabled Agios to identify and advance a broad portfolio of cancer metabolism discovery programs.
Financial browser ?
- Aggregate Indemnity
- aggregate inventory
- Aggregate Limit
- Aggregate Mortality Table
- aggregate plan
- Aggregate Products Liability Limit
- Aggregate Stop Loss Insurance
- aggregate supply
- aggregate supply schedule
- aggregated rebate
- Aggregated Shipments
- Aggressive Accounting
- aggressive growth fund
- Aggressive Growth Hedge Fund
- Aggressive growth mutual fund
- Aggressive Investment Strategy
- Aggressive Market
- Aggressive-growth fund
- aggrieved party
- Aging schedule
- Agreed Amount Clause
- Agreed Bid
- agreed boundary
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Agreed Valuation
- Agreed-Value Policy
- agreement among underwriters
- Agreement corporation
- Agreement Corporation Act
- Agreement of Antidumping Practices
- Agreement of Customs Valuation
- Agreement of Sale
- Agreement on Government Procurement
- Agreement on Import Licensing
- Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade
- Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft
- Agreement Value
- Agricultural Commodities
- Agricultural Credit
Full browser ?
- Aging, Magnetic
- Aging, Physiology of
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline
- aging-associated gene 13 protein
- aging-lung emphysema
- AgInput Finance
- Agion Oros
- Agion Oros
- Agion Oros
- Agios O Theos
- Agip Energy and Natural Resources, Ltd.
- Agir Autrement pour le Développement en Afrique
- Agir Contre la Guerre
- Agir en Faveur des Droits de l'Homme
- Agir Ensemble Contre le Chômage
- Agir Ensemble pour les Droits de l'Homme
- Agir pour l'Environnement
- Agir pour les Femmes en Situation Précaire
- Agir pour un Tourisme Responsable
- Agirbiceanu, Ion
- Agîrbiceanu, Ion