References in periodicals archive ?
The aggrieved party then begins by providing a statement of the issues and relief he or she seeks.
The government delegation cannot initiate the agenda for discussions; it is the aggrieved party to raise issues which requires [a] response of the government, through the mediation team.
According to Saudi laws, in such cases, clemency can only be given by the aggrieved party.
It is not only the aggrieved party who is entitled to administrative justice, the other party is equally entitled thereto.
1) these circumstances occur or become known to the aggrieved party after the conclusion of the contract;
In spreading misinformation about arrests, extraditions, and alleged illegal acts, the Chavez administration is clearly making moves to stake out a position as an aggrieved party, and invent a hyped-up dispute with their favorite imaginary enemy, the United States of America.
A dossier of incidents dealt with by Merseyside National Union of Teachers (NUT) in the last couple of years includes a teacher's homemade sex tape being put on a social networking site by "an aggrieved party in an act of vengeance".
In such circumstances, the law regards the negligence of the initial wrongdoer as the proximate cause of the subsequent negligent treatment; the aggrieved party may recover the entirety of their damages from the initial tortfeasor and the initial tortfeasor may then maintain an independent action for subrogation damages from the initial tortfeasor.
A Celtic spokesman said: "Aiden has made it clear he would be more than happy to co-operate with the police as he was undoubtedly the aggrieved party.
Now we are in a four-week period where any aggrieved party could try to seek a judicial review, but that would require them to show the OFT had not done its job.
Mr Justice Jackson, in the Technology and Construction Court in London, has been asked to rule on a complex dispute in which each side accuses the other of "repudiatory" breach of contract - a breach so fundamental the aggrieved party may treat the contract as terminated and sue for damages.
As such, insurance company advocates should ponder when the insurance industry itself may become an aggrieved party of such an activist court.
Financial browser ?
- Aggregate Dollar Limit
- Aggregate Excess Contract
- aggregate exercise price
- Aggregate Income
- Aggregate Indemnity
- aggregate inventory
- Aggregate Limit
- Aggregate Mortality Table
- aggregate plan
- Aggregate Products Liability Limit
- Aggregate Stop Loss Insurance
- aggregate supply
- aggregate supply schedule
- aggregated rebate
- Aggregated Shipments
- Aggressive Accounting
- aggressive growth fund
- Aggressive Growth Hedge Fund
- Aggressive growth mutual fund
- Aggressive Investment Strategy
- Aggressive Market
- Aggressive-growth fund
- aggrieved party
- Aging schedule
- Agreed Amount Clause
- Agreed Bid
- agreed boundary
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Agreed Valuation
- Agreed-Value Policy
- agreement among underwriters
- Agreement corporation
- Agreement Corporation Act
- Agreement of Antidumping Practices
- Agreement of Customs Valuation
- Agreement of Sale
- Agreement on Government Procurement
- Agreement on Import Licensing
- Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade
- Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft
- Agreement Value
Full browser ?
- aggressor forces
- Aggressor Space Applications Project
- Aggressor squadron
- Aggressors of Dark Kombat
- Aggrey, James Emman Kwegyir
- Aggrieved Family Member
- aggrieved party
- AGH University of Science and Technology