Unrelated Person

(redirected from Unrelated Persons)

Unrelated Person

A person to whom one is not related by blood or marriage. In most business transactions, one is generally not required to disclose the nature of one's relationship with an unrelated person because it is less likely that an unrelated person will create a conflict of interest.
References in periodicals archive ?
However, unrelated persons and security guards would not be allowed to enter the Red Zone, an Interior Ministry spokesman said.
Although some residents feel that they are entitled to have as many people stay in "their home" as they want, most states have occupancy laws or county codes regarding the maximum number of unrelated persons who can reside in one dwelling.
Sharia law prohibits two unmarried and unrelated persons from the opposite sex living together.
The Dawn quoted envoy Adam Thomson, as saying that the inclusion of unrelated persons in an Olympic squad was impossible, because the accreditation process had been completed months before start of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
com has included in this Android Application a security restriction, also on its website, that restricts access to individual users based on their age to protect teens and young adults from being solicited by older, unrelated persons.
section] 197(f)(9) by having the original stockholders collectively own not more than 20 percent of the stock of the buyer, with the other 80 percent being held in trusts for the benefit of unrelated persons.
However, when it comes to unrelated persons, there is a limit of Rs 50,000 in a financial year.
Except in the case of cornea transplant, the country currently allows organ transplants only from related, live donors because of the risks involved in accepting organs from unrelated persons.
The CFC purchases raw materials from unrelated persons and sells the finished product to unrelated parties for use outside of its country of incorporation, but it utilizes a branch located in a high-tax country to manufacture the property and the manufacturing branch rule tax disparity test is satisfied.
Secondary cases occurred among genetically related and unrelated persons in a setting of prolonged intrahousehold contact with a patient manifesting the disease.
4 million lived alone, while 482,000 lived with unrelated persons.