References in periodicals archive ?
If you are concerned about safety, buy unit investment trusts that are rated AAA or are secured for payment of principal and interest by an accredited bond insurer.
Any investor who is concerned about incurring the "double whammy" of federal and state taxes should also consider investment opportunities in both municipal bonds and tax-exempt unit investment trusts (UITs).

Full browser ?