The post completion project loans
tenor is of 10 years, with a variable interest cost of LIBOR plus 1.
Under the 2015 plan, the government is borrowing 86 percent of its financing requirement from the local market, while the remainder 14 percent will be sourced from overseas through program and project loans
as well as sale of debt papers.
The president of the Japanese firm, Koichi Miyata, said that it has received JPY7tn in offers from European banks, including infrastructure project loans
The second exempts the beneficiaries of the income-generating project loans
The financing, administered through the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Financing Program, will make available approximately $549 million for clean water project loans
and $272 million for drinking water project loans
, with the federal government picking up at least half of the cost.
Summary: Ghana and China signed project loans
and another deal together totaling $15 billion, the latest in a string of Chinese investments on the African continent.
The Labor and Vocational Training Department in the ministry has announced new figures about the number of small project loans
, according to a statement released by the National Media Center and received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
05 billion in foreign aid, of which project loans
accounted for $959 million and grants for $90 million.
Under the agreement, Russia's IG Alrosa, the world's second largest diamond producer, will become a 23 per cent shareholder in Celtic, and at the same time offer project loans
of EUR17 million.
Agencies currently buy water based on estimated demands, a method that often results in radical fluctuations in revenue to the MWD, which is carrying $4 billion in capital improvement project loans
Most projects will already be making significant mortgage payments on their project loans
The Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) has approved a "Country Strategy Paper" for Belize, which outlines assistance over the period 2000-2002, involving capital project loans
and technical grants totaling US$39.