Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Now with Corvil technology, we are delighted to be able to independently verify and monitor this performance at nanosecond granularity," said Sanjoy Choudhury, Co-Head of Electronic Product Management, Americas, Nomura Securities International Inc.
The Order Book building function uses the NovaSparks FPGA Market Data Matrix (TM) architecture and provides deterministic nanosecond speeds.
Making the jump from microseconds to nanoseconds will ratchet up the competition and could be a game changer for latency-sensitive strategies and certain trading houses," concluded Tabb.
At 300 nanoseconds, the Force10 S2410 delivers the industry's lowest Ethernet switching latency and places 10 Gigabit Ethernet on par with other cluster interconnect solutions, eliminating the need to integrate Infiniband and other proprietary solutions into the network.
Accordingly, any influence on the waveform quality resulting from connection of the probe is suppressed to the minimum, making it possible to further refine analysis from microseconds previously to the order of nanoseconds.
ATF16V8C: 90 milliamps, 5 nanoseconds (includes a pin-controlled "Z" feature)
At 1 MHz, the three HIP506X series chips can switch up to 10 amps at 60 volts DC in less than 3 nanoseconds with ultra-low switching losses (6 watts) in power supply applications up to 100 watts.
The delay and pulse width of the two outputs can be set from 0 to 99 seconds relative to the trigger with 25 nanoseconds resolution on its highest precision range.
Measurements of the resulting electrical currents reveal details of the peeling process on time scales down to nanoseconds.
1) The number of nanoseconds in one second approximately equals the number of seconds in 30 years.
It's purely electronic rearrangement on the order of nanoseconds," says Lee W.
Department of Defense and Government customers obtain the most reliable GPS-based timing possible with accuracy better than 10 nanoseconds RMS to UTC (USNO).
Financial browser ?
- Naked option strategies
- Naked Option Strategy
- naked position
- Naked Put
- naked short
- Naked Short Seller
- Naked Short Selling
- Naked strategies
- Naked Swap
- naked title
- Naked Trust
- naked writer
- Name Position Bond
- Name Schedule Bond
- Named Insured
- Named Nonowner Coverage
- Named perils insurance
- Named perils policy
- Namibian Dollar
- Nano Cap
- Naples Terms
- NAPM Index
- narrative report
- narrow basis
- Narrow market
- Narrow Money
- narrow the spread
- Narrow-Based Weighted Average
- Narrowing the spread
- Narrow-Range Securities
- NASD Dispute Resolution, Inc.
- NASD form FR-1
- NASD Regulation, Inc.
- Nasdaq 100 Index
- NASDAQ Bank Index
- NASDAQ Biotechnology Index
Full browser ?
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Education
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative
- Nanoscale Science Engineering and Technology
- Nanoscale Science Research Center
- Nanoscale Science Research Group
- Nanoscale Zero-Valent Iron
- Nanoscience and Quantum Information
- Nanoscience and Technology Center
- Nanoscience Foundries and Fine Analysis
- Nanoscopic phenomena
- Nanoscopic phenomena
- Nanoscopic scale
- Nanosecond Laser Flash Photolysis
- Nanosomal Rapid Transport Matrix
- Nanosomic Short Person
- Nanostructured Energy Conversion Technology and Research
- nanostructured material