References in periodicals archive ?
Ex-Im Bank will extend to January 31, 2013 all claim-filing deadlines arising between October 29, 2012, and January 31, 2013 for its Multibuyer Insurance Program.
So it's an opportunity for the short-term multibuyer market.
The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) has raised the upper limit of its small business multibuyer export credit insurance policy.
ABRO has skillfully used Ex-Im Bank multibuyer insurance to grow its business in sub-Saharan Africa, a region which offers important opportunities for U.
The company was approved for a $250,000 Ex-Im Bank small-business multibuyer export-credit insurance policy to help it offer favorable credit terms to foreign buyers and expand sales.
Currently, Quintel's growing network of strategic investments and marketing partnerships includes MultiBuyer.
8 million, backed by Ex-Im Bank's Multibuyer Insurance policy.
com, one of the Web's fastest growing free lotteries, Multibuyer.
An active promoter of Ex-Im Bank insurance products since 1987, RPI in five years has tripled the number of Ex-Im Bank small business multibuyer policy-holders it serves to more than 100 policy-holders today.
For its Multibuyer Insurance Program, Ex-Im Bank will extend to March 1, 2006 all claim-filing deadlines arising between Aug.
Customers encountering any shipment problems, payment difficulties or other business interruptions caused by Hurricane Katrina should contact: Jean Fitzgibbon for short-term multibuyer policies (202-565-3620); Jeffrey Abramson for other insurance policies (202-565-3412); Pam Bowers for the Working Capital Program (202-565-3792); and Patrick Crilley in Ex-Im Bank's Houston Regional Office for all programs (281-721-0465).
The company began with an Ex-Im Bank small business insurance policy and now has graduated to the standard multibuyer insurance policy.
Financial browser ?
- MSCI EM EMEA Index
- MSCI Europe Index
- MSCI World Index
- Multibank Holding Company
- Multibuyer policy
- Multicoded City
- Multicurrency clause
- Multi-Currency Line of Credit
- Multicurrency loans
- Multi-Discipline Account
- multi-employer agreement
- Multifactor CAPM
- Multifamily Loan
- Multifamily loans
- multifamily residential property
- Multi-Fibre Arrangement
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- multilateral netting
- Multilateral netting system
- Multilateral Steel Agreement
- multilateral trade
- multi-level marketing
- multimaturity bond
- multinational company
- Multinational corporation
- multinational enterprise , multinational company
- Multinational netting
Full browser ?
- Multibay Expansion Unit
- Multibeam Echo Sounder
- Multibeam Sonar System
- MultiBit Binary Input
- Multiblock Elliptic Grid Generation and Computer-Aided Design System
- Multibody problem
- Multibody Simulation
- Multibucket Excavator
- Multibus I
- Multibus II
- Multibus System Bus
- Multibutton Electronic Telephone
- Multibuyer Policies
- Multibuyer policy
- MultiCal System
- Multicanonical Algorithm
- Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus of Orgyia Pseudotsugata
- Multicarrier Complementary Phase-Coded
- Multicast Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
- Multicast Adaptive Forward Error Correction
- Multicast Address Allocation Architecture
- Multicast Address Allocation Server
- Multicast Address Broker
- Multicast Address Dynamic Client Allocation Protocol
- Multicast Address Resolution Server
- Multicast Address-Set Claim