References in periodicals archive ?
As an Ex-Im Bank multi-buyer policyholder and recipient of the Bank's Global Credit Express Loan, Northrock experienced substantial export sales growth from 2013 to 2015.
While Pakistan has planned to privatize hydle projects, Turkey has successfully made 100 percent privatization of the power distribution companies and created a multi-buyer and multi-sector electricity market.
Connell Mining is an active user of Ex-Im Bank s multi-buyer and single-buyer insurance products in sub-Saharan Africa.
Export-Import Bank has increased the upper limit of its small business multi-buyer export credit insurance policy, which it says will allow more small businesses to export their goods and services more easily.
If you've chosen to keep different list priorities for outside lists, then you must really compare list results based on only the "unique" names from each list in your mail plan, comparing results of the multi-buyer names separately.
The multi-buyer, traded policy process is similar to that of an impaired risk case and typically takes four to six months from identifying the opportunity to receiving compensation.
Instead, there will be a multi-buyer and multi-seller market in the power sector.
It takes awhile for multi-buyer and seller marketplaces to get liquid.
Product Purchase Affinities Financially In Charge Financially Challenged Multi-Buyer Behaviors Channel Preferences Response Performance
NEW YORK and ATLANTA, April 7, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (FHLBNY) and MAX Exchange (MAX), a multi-seller to multi-buyer exchange and clearing house for residential mortgage loans, announced a pilot program that will enable approved FHLBNY members to sell conforming and jumbo residential whole loan mortgages on an open exchange platform.
North America s Zurich has announced the recruitment of Anthony Barrett as senior vice president and head of Short Term Multi-Buyer Trade Credit Insurance.
managing multi-buyer trade credit insurance programs for customers on the east coast of the United States.
Financial browser ?
- MSCI EM EMEA Index
- MSCI Europe Index
- MSCI World Index
- Multibank Holding Company
- Multibuyer policy
- Multicoded City
- Multicurrency clause
- Multi-Currency Line of Credit
- Multicurrency loans
- Multi-Discipline Account
- multi-employer agreement
- Multifactor CAPM
- Multifamily Loan
- Multifamily loans
- multifamily residential property
- Multi-Fibre Arrangement
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- multilateral netting
- Multilateral netting system
- Multilateral Steel Agreement
- multilateral trade
- multi-level marketing
- multimaturity bond
- multinational company
- Multinational corporation
- multinational enterprise , multinational company
- Multinational netting
Full browser ?
- multi-bit linear audio
- multi-blade damper
- Multi-Blinking Jammer
- Multi-Block Partial Least Squares
- Multi-Block Synchronization
- Multi-Bran Chex
- Multi-Branch-Point Model
- Multi-Brand Remote
- Multi-Breed Evaluation
- Multi-Buoy Mooring
- Multi-Bus Adapter
- Multi-Buyer Policies
- Multi-Buyer Policy
- Multi-byte character set
- Multi-Byte Extension
- Multi-Cable Transit
- Multi-Camera Field Production
- Multi-campus Research Unit
- Multi-Canister Overpack
- Multi-Carrier Allocation
- Multi-Carrier Base Transceiver Station
- Multi-Carrier Burst Contention
- Multi-Carrier Cabinet
- Multi-carrier code division multiple access
- Multi-Carrier Code-Division Multiplexing
- Multi-Carrier Delay Diversity Modulation
- Multi-Carrier Direct Sequence Code Division Multiple Access
- Multi-Carrier Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
- Multi-Carrier Energy System
- Multi-carrier Flexible Radio Module
- Multi-Carrier Frequency Hopping
- Multi-Carrier Joint Demodulation
- Multi-Carrier Modulation
- Multi-Carrier On-Off Keying
- Multi-Carrier Power Amplifier
- Multi-Carrier Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Multi-Carrier Residue-Division Multiplexing
- Multi-Carrier Spread Spectrum
- Multi-Carrier Spread-Spectrum
- Multi-Carrier Successive Interference Cancellation