References in periodicals archive ?
Medical information regarding Kanuma and LAL Deficiency is available by email at medinfo@synageva.
LAL Deficiency is a rare autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease caused by a marked decrease in LAL enzyme activity.
Synageva cannot be sure if its Phase 3 trial design will allow it to sufficiently assess the effects of sebelipase alfa on a broad range of abnormalities associated with LAL Deficiency nor can it be sure that it will be able to enroll its target number of patients in the Phase 3 trial.
The publication of these data in Hepatology underscores the ability of sebelipase alfa to reduce markers of liver damage and improve dyslipidemia in these adults with LAL Deficiency," said Anthony Quinn, MBChB, PhD, FRCP, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Synageva BioPharma.
Sebelipase Alfa for LAL Deficiency LAL Deficiency is a serious, underdiagnosed disease with significant morbidity and early mortality.
From 1985, LAL has been developing and launching its own brands in various international markets across Asia, Europe and South Africa.
In certain disease conditions, including rare genetic disorders considered "Orphan" by the FDA because of their low prevalence, a deficiency in LAL leads to accumulation of lipids in major organs with concomitantly high morbidity and mortality.
In the following tabulation, samples LAL 232, 234, and 236 were collected to be specifically representative of the xenolithic material (oblong football shaped nodules of talc and actinolite), while samples LAL 233, 235 and 237 consist mostly of the fine-grained matrix hosting the xenoliths with minor xenoliths.
Sample locations LAL 221 and LAL 223 were considered extremely anomalous in this first-pass sampling, because each sample produced 3 diamonds with one dimension greater than 0.
a corporation organized under the laws of Ireland, announced today the completion of a share exchange agreement with LAL Ventures Corp.
Six of the samples (previously reported on January 20th and February 9th 2005) LAL 232, 234, and 236 were collected to be specifically representative of the xenolithic material (oblong football shaped masses of mica and actinolite), while samples LAL 233, 235 and 237 consist mostly of the fine grained host rock matrix surrounding the xenoliths.
The rating is based on the support LAL receives as a strategically important part of the U.
Financial browser ?
- Ladder strategy
- laddering a stock
- Lady Godiva Accounting Principles
- Lady Macbeth Strategy
- Lady of the House
- Laffer curve
- Lag response of prepayments
- Laggard Industry
- lagged relationship
- lagging economic indicator
- lagging indicator
- Lagging indicators
- Laid Away
- Laissez Passer
- Laissez-Faire Leadership
- Lake Chad Basin Commission
- Lame Duck
- land bank
- Land Banking
- land contract
- land court
- land description
- land economics
- land grant
- land hook
- land improvement
- land lease
- land measurement conversion
- land poor
- Land Reform
- land sale contract
- land trust
- Land Value
- land, tenements, and hereditaments
- Landed Value
Full browser ?
- Lakshmi Automatic Loom Works
- Lakshmi Bai
- Lakshmi Electrical Control Systems Ltd.
- Lakshmi Electrical Drives Limited
- Lakshmi Energy and Foods Ltd.
- Lakshmi Girls' Hindu College
- Lakshmi Machine Works
- Lakshmi Narain College of Technology
- Lakshmi Old Students Association
- Lakshmi Overseas Industries Ltd.
- Lakshmi Puja
- Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education
- Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education
- Lakshminarayana Global Music Festival
- Laksman, Adam
- Laksman, Erik
- Laksman, Erik Gustavovich
- Laktionov, Aleksandr
- Laktionov, Aleksandr Ivanovich
- laky blood
- Lal Bahadur Sastri
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Centre for Indian Culture
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration
- Lal Bahadur Shastry
- Lal Shastri
- LAL test
- Lal, Braj Basi
- lal-, lalio-, lalo-
- LaLa (magazine)
- LaLa (magazine)
- LaLa Magazine
- LaLa Magazine
- Lalaian, Ervand
- Lalaian, Ervand Aleksandrovich
- Lalaiants, Isaak
- Lalaiants, Isaak Khristoforovich
- Lalaji Memorial Omega International School
- Lalande cell
- Lalande, Andre
- Lalande, André
- Lalande, Jean