References in periodicals archive ?
Earlier this year, a judge ordered Urdangarin and a former business associate, Diego Torrres, to deposit a joint bond of 8 million euros ($10.
Indeed, officials remained divided on issues such as joint bond issuance.
Roesler, leader of the Free Democrats (FDP) junior coalition partners to Merkel's conservatives, said joint bond issues would be wrong for Germany and Europe because they would ease the pressure on indebted countries to reduce their deficits.
Many experts believe a joint bond issue is really the only way right now to afford financing for the countries who are in trouble.
With the LWB inject cycle using the high speed LWB flex control--when we reach hold or phase 2 pressure, it is a more accurate and repeatable transition because of the high speed flex control and secondly, there is no sleeve check to float; therefore there is no cavity pressure fluctuations as is with reciprocating screw units--thus a better joint bond.
After a review by the Joint Bond Review Committee, the State Budget and Control Board will consider the commission's proposal for approval in June.
And she argued that "political agreement on a joint bond to underpin risk sharing would help convince markets of the future viability of European economic and monetary union.
Berlin, Dhu-AlHijjah 25, 1432, Nov 21, 2011, SPA - German Chancellor Angela Merkel continues to oppose joint bond issues by the eurozone governments, but will study a proposal for bonds from European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, her spokesman said Monday.
Increasing welding times decreased joint bond strength under the range of conditions used.
Among the ideas floated was a plan for the eurozone's six triple A rated nations to pool their resources via a joint bond to provide assistance to some of the single currency bloc's most indebted members and a fast-track move to a fiscal union between the 17 countries that Germany wants in return for its money.
There was further good news when European Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso said he would urge the 17 eurozone nations to issue joint bonds, allowing them to borrow money collectively.
The following communique has been issued at the end of the visit; ' Within the context of strong brotherly relations and the common historic joint bonds that bind the Sultanate of Oman and the U.
Financial browser ?
- Jobs And Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
- Jobs Growth
- jobseekers allowance
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Joe Granville Wednesday
- Johannesburg Securities Exchange
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- John D. Rockefeller
- John L. Lewis
- John Manley
- John Maynard Keynes
- John Rigas
- John Rusnak
- John W. Rockefeller
- John W. Snow
- joint account
- joint account agreement
- Joint Agent
- joint and several liability
- joint and survivor annuity
- Joint and Survivor Option
- Joint bond
- Joint Clearing Member
- Joint clearing members
- Joint Committee for Investment and Trade
- joint costs
- Joint Endorsement
- Joint float
- joint life annuity
- Joint Life with Last Survivor Annuity
- Joint Loan
- Joint Note
- joint ownership
- Joint Product Cost
- joint products
- Joint Rate
- joint return
- Joint stock company
- joint supply
- Joint tax return
- Joint Tenancy
- joint tenancy with right of survivorship
- Joint Tenants in Common
- Joint tenants with right of survivorship
- joint venture
- jointly and severally
- Jointly Owned Property
Full browser ?
- Joint Biological Agent Identification and Diagnostic System
- Joint Biological Point Detection System
- Joint Biological Remote Early Warning System
- Joint Biological Standoff Detection System
- Joint Biological Tactical Detection System
- Joint Biological Universal Detector
- Joint Biopsy
- Joint Bit- and Chip-Interleaved Direct Sequence
- Joint Bitonal Image Group
- Joint Blind Equalization
- joint block
- Joint Blood Program
- Joint Blood Program Office
- Joint Blood Transhipment Center
- Joint Blue Force Situational Awareness
- Joint Board Certification Project Team
- Joint Board Council Committee on Publications
- Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
- Joint Board of Clinical Nursing Studies
- Joint Board of Directors, Army-Air Force Exchange Service
- Joint Board of Geospatial Information Societies
- Joint Board of Review
- Joint Board of Study
- Joint Board of Teacher Education
- Joint Board on Future Storage of Atomic Weapons
- Joint Board's Advisory Committee
- Joint Boards Articulation Commission
- joint body
- Joint bolt
- Joint bolt
- Joint bond
- Joint Book Reading
- Joint Border Management
- Joint Border Operations Centre
- Joint Branch Board
- joint branches
- Joint Brazil-United States Defense Commission
- Joint Brazil-United States Military Commission
- Joint British Committee for Stress Analysis
- Joint British Recommendations
- Joint British Societies
- Joint Broadcast Service
- Joint Broadcast System
- Joint Budget and Aid Review
- Joint Budget Committee
- joint buildup sequence
- Joint Bus Military Traffic Office
- Joint Business Council
- Joint Business Plan
- Joint C3 Test Center
- Joint C4I
- Joint C4I Program Assessment Tool
- Joint C4I Program Assessment Tool - Empowered
- Joint C4ISR Architecture Planning/Analysis System
- Joint C4ISR Battle Center
- Joint C4ISR Integration Facility
- Joint C4ISR Outcome-Based Integrated Architecture Assessment
- Joint C4ISR System Architecture
- Joint C4ISR Test and Evaluation Capability
- Joint CALS
- Joint CALS Management Office