References in periodicals archive ?
In this connection, by exchanging opinions with an incorporated administrative agency Japan Mint Bureau the Company was able to extend its knowledge of silver analysis methods.
Japan Mint will make 500 million 2 taka coins for the South Asian country starting early next year.
Meanwhile, the Tokyo Bureau of Japan Mint of The Government of Japan printed a 1,000 Rupee Silver Coin to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of the establishment of Diplomatic Relations between Japan and Sri Lanka, the Sri Lankan embassy in Tokyo said.
1) will begin a joint development of silver analysis technology with Japan Mint, an Incorporated Administrative Agency in Japan.
Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo will develop analysis technology for 24 key elements(2) that should be analyzed as impurities in silver in order to analyze the high-purity silver used in industrial products, while Japan Mint will develop analysis technology for measuring the purity of silver itself in order to analyze high-purity silver used in commemorative coins and the silver alloys recently used in various ornaments.
The duration of the joint development is scheduled to be one year, and each of Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo and Japan Mint will aim to obtain ISO/IEC17025:2005(3) certification for the silver analysis technology they develop respectively, alternatively try to reach the required technological level by the end of 2013.
Meanwhile, Japan Mint uses a method (potentiometric titration) for measuring silver itself by dissolving silver with nitric acid and titrating this using a sodium chloride solution in accordance with JIS H 6311(7).
The Japan Mint began a lottery in March after 600,000 coin collectors placed orders for the 100,000 commemorative coins released to celebrate the 175th anniversary of Ryoma's birth.
The 17 coins were identified as fakes by the Japan Mint after they were found by the Tokyo Customs, according to the official.
Japan Mint to offer coin sets to mark 35th anniversary of 'Doraemon'
OSAKA - Japan Mint in Osaka said Tuesday it will accept mail orders from July 21 through Aug.
Japan Mint, an independent administrative body, will sell 60,000 sets for 13,000 yen each on a first come, first served basis.
Financial browser ?
- Jamaica Accord
- Jamaican Dollar
- Jamaican Pound
- James Goodfellow
- James Tobin
- James Wolfensohn
- Janitor Life Insurance
- January Barometer
- January Dinar
- January effect
- January indicator
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation
- Japan Business Federation
- Japan Corporate Program
- Japan Defense Agency
- Japan Development Bank
- Japan Export Information Center
- Japan External Trade Organization
- Japan Federation of Economic Organizations
- Japan Inc.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Japan Local Government Bond Association
- Japan Mint
- Japan Special Fund
- Japanese Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation System
- Japanese Auction
- Japanese Bankers Association
- Japanese Civil Service Exam
- Japanese Government Bond
- Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Japanese Ministry of Defense
- Japanese Miracle
- Japanese Yen
- Jarrow Turnbull Model
- Jay Gould
- J-curve effect
- Jean-Claude Trichet
- Jefferson Nickel
- Jeffrey K. Skilling
- Jekyll and Hyde
- Jemaah Islamiah
- Jennifer Lopez
Full browser ?
- Japan Manned Space Systems Corporation
- Japan Map Center
- Japan Marine Day
- Japan Maritime Research Institute
- Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Japan Market Entry Competition
- Japan Market Expansion Competition
- Japan Market Intelligence
- Japan Market Resource Network
- Japan Marketing Research Association
- Japan Marrow Donor Foundation
- Japan Marrow Donor Program
- Japan Material Testing Reactor
- Japan Materials Management Association
- Japan MATLAB
- Japan Measuring Instruments Federation
- Japan Meat Grading Association
- Japan Medical Association
- Japan Medical Association Journal
- Japan Medical Association Research Institute
- Japan Medical Database
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association
- Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing
- Japan Medical Marijuana Association
- Japan Medical Team for Disaster Relief
- Japan medlar
- Japan Metal Stamping Association
- Japan Meteorological Business Support Center
- Japan Mine Action Service
- Japan Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare
- Japan Mint
- Japan Model United Nations
- Japan Model United Nations Society
- Japan Modern Theatrical Actors Association
- Japan Motor Industrial Federation
- Japan Mountain Guides Association
- Japan Multimedia Forum
- Japan Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Japan Museum Management Academy
- Japan Music and Computer Science Society
- Japan Music-Drama Society
- Japan Nagoya Mission
- Japan Nagoya Mission Alumni
- Japan National Committee for Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Japan National Foundation Day
- Japan National Institute of Polar Research
- Japan National Laboratory Accreditation
- Japan National Oil Company
- Japan National Press Club
- Japan National Railway
- Japan National Railway Settlement Corporation
- Japan National Tourist Organization
- Japan Natural Energy Company
- Japan NetBSD Users Group
- Japan Network Against Trafficking in Persons
- Japan Network Information Center
- Japan Network of Virtual Companies
- Japan Network Security Association
- Japan New Car Assessment Program
- Japan New Materials Report
- Japan News Network