References in periodicals archive ?
Handbills - Up to PS300 Programmes - Up to PS40 Tickets - Up to PS25 LED ZEPPELIN Signatures - Up to PS1000 Posters - Up to PS2500 Handbills - Up to PS200 Programmes - Up to PS40 Tickets - Up to PS50 PINK FLOYD Signatures - Up to PS600 Posters - 1960s posters up to PS1000 Handbills - Up to PS200 THE WHO Signatures - Up to PS600 Posters - 1960s posters are valued at around PS1000 whereas 1970s examples are valued around PS150.
Upon resurrecting the piece, he has added an introduction providing a brief history of vaudeville along with several b&w photos of actors, show programs, and handbills from the Jackson County Historical Society in Maquoketa, Iowa.
One of the propaganda handbills intended for British troops has the headline "POWs are well treated" and the illustration caption "German soldier giving first aid to a wounded Allied soldier".
15 (ANI): Printing business incurred losses ahead of the elections in Bihar, as the Election Commission of India has prohibited handbills and posters for advertising during the electoral campaigns.
The protesters distributed handbills that described Livni as a key official responsible for Israel's attacks on Lebanon in 2006 and on Gaza last year.
It will include original record sleeves, posters and handbills, as well as set lists, rare vinyl and letters from Tony Wilson and band members to Joy Division manager Rob Gretton.
It has provided customers with handbills that encourage people to use the regular bank branch at 6 S.
7m to restore the Grade II listed venue and create a home for an archive of leaflets, handbills, posters and photos of past performers.
A Look around you people -- newspapers, adverts, handbills, all going where?
The suffrage movement produced speeches, banners and sashes, pins, handbills and posters.
Dorris, President of the Common Council, has had handbills printed offering one hundred dollars reward for the arrest and conviction of any one who shall commit the crime of arson within the corporate city limits of Eugene city.
The FTC deems that the handbills failed to provide customers with sufficient information about negative aspects of the products, which critics say offer higher interest rates than regular fixed-period deposits but carry higher risks, because the rates hinge on foreign exchange rates at maturity, the sources said.
Financial browser ?
- Half-Page Double Spread
- half-year convention
- Hall vs. Geiger-Jones Company
- Halloween Strategy
- halo effect
- Hamburg Mint
- Hamburg Rules
- hammering the market
- Hammersmith and Fulham Swaps
- Hand Tool
- Hand-Held Addressing
- Handicapped Person
- Handling Allowance
- Handling Charge
- Handshake Agreement
- Hands-off investor
- Hands-on investor
- Handyman Special
- handyman's special
- Hang Seng Index
- Hang the Bell on the Cat
- Hangarkeepers Legal Liability Insurance
- Hans Eichel
- Haploun Bema
- Hara-Kiri Swap
- Harami Cross
- Harbor Fee
- harbor line
Full browser ?
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
- Handbell Ringers of Japan
- Handbell Society Of Australasia
- Handboek Beheer Openbare Ruimte
- Handbook Bulletin Air Transport
- Handbook Bulletin for Airworthiness
- Handbook For a Better Future
- Handbook for Information Literacy Teaching
- Handbook of Artificial Intelligence
- Handbook of Astronomical Image Processing
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Handbook of Clinical Audiology
- Handbook of Commercial Treaties
- Handbook of Computer Crime Investigation
- Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds
- Handbook of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Handbook of Exercises for Language Processing
- Handbook of Information Security Management
- Handbook of Inspection Requirements
- Handbook of Institutional Pharmacy Practice
- Handbook of Instructions for Aircraft Designers
- Handbook of International Economic Statistics
- Handbook of Knowledge Society Foresight
- Handbook of Latin American Studies
- Handbook of Learning and Approximate Dynamic Programming