References in periodicals archive ?
The handbill instructs the patients' bed linen should be soaked in the carbolic acid solution for an hour, before it was allowed to be taken from the sick room.
7 February 1951, Town Hall, Chelsea, London Mozart Players, Harry Blech, Dennis Brain, Handbill
UNSEEN: The Beatles in the Cavern GEMS: The front door of 20 Forthlin Road, former home of the McCartney family, top, a Beatles ticket for the staff dance at Lewis''s in Liverpool at the 527 Club, above, and Beatles handbill for Heswall Jazz Club 'All Star Bill' from 1962 Forthlin Road picture by Mike McCartney
Another handbill from 1839 advertises trips from North Shields aboard the boat The Tweedside to visit Grace Darling and her family at a return fare of five shillings.
The handbill, which was distributed between last August and October, included an inappropriate emphasis on the highest rate when deposit rates were extremely low, exerting serious influences on depositors and the market, the antimonopoly watchdog said.
Returning to his handbill, it is clear that among other physical attributes, the size of his skull apparently provides compelling evidence for his genetic connection to non-human species, specifically the orangutan.
This research compared the demographic characteristics and perceptions of handbill acceptors and nonacceptors.
That year, an estimated nine million Americans first heard of a burgeoning Gulf coast resort when every circus poster, placard, and handbill invited one and all to "Spend a Summer this Winter in Sarasota.
Suspended in the middle was a red-and-blue neon sign advertising the aspirant movement and a handbill for the Sex Pistols' 1977 album Never Mind the Bollocks.
Following the reasoning in Lechmere, the Board held that the union was obliged to show that it had no reasonable way of communicating its message to Sears' customers other than the handbill campaign on the retailer's premises.
The stated purpose of the study was `to use the information gathered from handbill printing to shed new light on different aspects of the printing history of Quebec City' (p.
In a modern ordinance closely resembling the anti-handbill law that the court upheld in 1942, Cincinnati's City Council had forbidden anyone to "hand out or distribute or sell any commercial handbill in any public place.
Financial browser ?
- Half-Commission Man
- Half-Page Double Spread
- half-year convention
- Hall vs. Geiger-Jones Company
- Halloween Strategy
- halo effect
- Hamburg Mint
- Hamburg Rules
- hammering the market
- Hammersmith and Fulham Swaps
- Hand Tool
- Hand-Held Addressing
- Handicapped Person
- Handling Allowance
- Handling Charge
- Handshake Agreement
- Hands-off investor
- Hands-on investor
- Handyman Special
- handyman's special
- Hang Seng Index
- Hang the Bell on the Cat
- Hangarkeepers Legal Liability Insurance
- Hans Eichel
- Haploun Bema
- Hara-Kiri Swap
- Harami Cross
- Harbor Fee
- harbor line
Full browser ?
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
- Handbell Ringers of Japan
- Handbell Society Of Australasia
- Handboek Beheer Openbare Ruimte
- Handbook Bulletin Air Transport
- Handbook Bulletin for Airworthiness
- Handbook For a Better Future
- Handbook for Information Literacy Teaching
- Handbook of Artificial Intelligence
- Handbook of Astronomical Image Processing
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Handbook of Clinical Audiology
- Handbook of Commercial Treaties
- Handbook of Computer Crime Investigation
- Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds
- Handbook of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Handbook of Exercises for Language Processing
- Handbook of Information Security Management
- Handbook of Inspection Requirements
- Handbook of Institutional Pharmacy Practice
- Handbook of Instructions for Aircraft Designers
- Handbook of International Economic Statistics