References in periodicals archive ?
On Wednesday, January 24, 2001, lawyers for the village contacted the USWA and agreed to drop all charges against the two USWA representatives who were arrested on January 11, 2001 for violating the village ordinance, while peacefully distributing handbills in the suburban Cincinnati neighborhood of AK Steel's Larry Hoyt.
The handbill instructs the patients' bed linen should be soaked in the carbolic acid solution for an hour, before it was allowed to be taken from the sick room.
UNSEEN: The Beatles in the Cavern GEMS: The front door of 20 Forthlin Road, former home of the McCartney family, top, a Beatles ticket for the staff dance at Lewis''s in Liverpool at the 527 Club, above, and Beatles handbill for Heswall Jazz Club 'All Star Bill' from 1962 Forthlin Road picture by Mike McCartney
Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including circular and handbill distribution.
The flavour of the times is to be had from the society's archives, which includes a handbill of 1818 expressing the hope that shops in Gateshead would close for a day to mark the death of Queen Charlotte, wife of King George III and that "all publicans will take the utmost care to preserve due order in their respective Houses on this solemn occasion.
ACROSS 1 Bogart, 4 Deflated, 8 Write off/write-off, 9 Aghast 10 Snap, 11 Athletic, 14 At large, 16 Anagram, 18 Certain, 20 Chilean, 22 Recently, 24 Deep, 26 Oliver, 27 Handbill, 28 Eggheads, 29 May day.
AC/DC has over thirty years of concerts and recordings to their name, and this tribute packs in over 400 images including live performances, handbill and gig poster reproductions, photos of their career at all stages, and sidebars of rock information from many sources.
This former newspaper employee has to believe that, even if it gets back to a one-page handbill tacked on a wall, we'll still be able to "read all about it.
One morning, Seamus awakens to find that the fairies have given his goat the power of speech, and have delivered a handbill describing the King Puck Festival.
The bank's ad handbill for the ''Powered Teiki (fixed term) Plus'' structured deposit instrument that offers four plans with different interest rates specified only the highest rate of 3.
adopted the -ium spelling for most of the 19th century; however, in 1892 Charles Martin Hall used the -um spelling in an advertising handbill for his new, efficient, electrolytic method for the production of aluminum.
In the handbill, the playwrights note that "Wal-Mart plans to double the amount of stores it operates--in the next five years.
Financial browser ?
- Half-Commission Man
- Half-Page Double Spread
- half-year convention
- Hall vs. Geiger-Jones Company
- Halloween Strategy
- halo effect
- Hamburg Mint
- Hamburg Rules
- hammering the market
- Hammersmith and Fulham Swaps
- Hand Tool
- Hand-Held Addressing
- Handicapped Person
- Handling Allowance
- Handling Charge
- Handshake Agreement
- Hands-off investor
- Hands-on investor
- Handyman Special
- handyman's special
- Hang Seng Index
- Hang the Bell on the Cat
- Hangarkeepers Legal Liability Insurance
- Hans Eichel
- Haploun Bema
- Hara-Kiri Swap
- Harami Cross
- Harbor Fee
- harbor line
Full browser ?
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
- Handbell Ringers of Japan
- Handbell Society Of Australasia
- Handboek Beheer Openbare Ruimte
- Handbook Bulletin Air Transport
- Handbook Bulletin for Airworthiness
- Handbook For a Better Future
- Handbook for Information Literacy Teaching
- Handbook of Artificial Intelligence
- Handbook of Astronomical Image Processing
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Handbook of Clinical Audiology
- Handbook of Commercial Treaties
- Handbook of Computer Crime Investigation
- Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds
- Handbook of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Handbook of Exercises for Language Processing
- Handbook of Information Security Management
- Handbook of Inspection Requirements
- Handbook of Institutional Pharmacy Practice
- Handbook of Instructions for Aircraft Designers
- Handbook of International Economic Statistics