References in periodicals archive ?
Founded in 2004, Research Square is a for-benefit company that provides innovative solutions to help researchers successfully communicate their work.
1) Formerly Cooperative Action by Victorian Academic Libraries, a member-based for-benefit company offering reciprocal borrowing, shared collection storage and other economy-of-scale services to member libraries.
Nothing is preventing, for example, eBay founder Pierre Omidyar from engaging in philanthropy through a for-benefit model.
More governments are pursuing public service objectives through third-party for-benefit organizations, like charities and social entrepreneurs.
Sullivan counsels clients on a variety of issues in a broad range of industries, including energy, tax, healthcare, pensions, transportation, education, trade and economic development, as well as matters involving the nonprofit and for-benefit enterprise sectors.
Give Realty was founded under the for-benefit business model, which commits a dedicated portion of company earnings towards philanthropy.
Alissa Mickels, Beyond Corporate Social Responsibility: Reconciling the Ideals of a For-Benefit Corporation with Director Fiduciary Duties in the U.
An emerging business trend, these social entrepreneurs are the owners of corporations doing well while doing good--coined a for-benefit corporation.
com), a for-benefit company that develops software and services for the global research community.
Rubriq—whose name embodies a well-established set of parameters and the process of review—is an independent, for-benefit division of Research Square (www.
com)-- A new for-benefit organization named Rubriq has been formed to address the challenges of the peer review system for scientific publishing, and to recover lost hours from redundant reviews so they can be put back into research.
Sullivan brings a unique perspective to a wide variety of issues facing a broad range of industries, including tax, healthcare, energy, pensions, transportation, trade and economic development, as well as matters involving the nonprofit and for-benefit enterprise sectors.
Financial browser ?
- Follow the Smart Money
- follow-on offering
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- Food for Progress
- Food Sovereignty
- Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act
- Fool's Gold
- For a number
- for valuation only
- for your information
- Forbearance Agreement
- Forbes 500
- Forbes Global 2000
- force majeure
- Force majeure risk
- forced conversion
- Forced Liquidation
- forced sale
- forced saving
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Foreign Assistance Act of 1961
- Foreign Bank Supervision Enhancement Act
- Foreign banking market
- Foreign base company income
- foreign bond
- Foreign bond market
- Foreign branch
- foreign corporation
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Foreign Credit Insurance Association
- foreign crowd
- foreign currency
- Foreign Currency Contract
Full browser ?
- For Your Pleasure
- For Your Reading Pleasure
- For Your Records
- For Your Reference
- For Your Review
- For Your Safety
- for your sake
- for your sins
- For Your Situational Awareness
- For Your Thoughts
- For Your Time
- For Your Typographic Information
- For Your Understanding
- For Your Use
- For Your Viewing Pleasure
- For Youth Initiative
- For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet
- For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet, So
- For, Let, Where, Order By, Return
- For, Let, Where, Return
- for- eign phrases: ubi lex aliquem cogit ostendere causam
- For-Hire Vehicle
- for-next loop
- For-Profit Organization
- For-Profit Social Enterprise
- for/in the foreseeable future
- Foradil Aerolizer