References in periodicals archive ?
One year on from the signing in Davos of a Compact for Responsive and Responsible Business, a movement is under way among some global businesses to become for-benefit organizations, integrating social and environmental aims alongside delivering value to shareholders.
GAP is celebrating its 10-year anniversary with RED, the for-benefit brand designed to help eliminate AIDS in Africa, by launching a limited-edition range that features inspirational words.
Founded in 2004, Research Square is a for-benefit company that provides innovative solutions to help researchers successfully communicate their work.
1) Formerly Cooperative Action by Victorian Academic Libraries, a member-based for-benefit company offering reciprocal borrowing, shared collection storage and other economy-of-scale services to member libraries.
Nothing is preventing, for example, eBay founder Pierre Omidyar from engaging in philanthropy through a for-benefit model.
More governments are pursuing public service objectives through third-party for-benefit organizations, like charities and social entrepreneurs.
2010) 35:1 Vt L Rev 105 ("blended enterprise"); Heerad Sabeti, "The For-Benefit Enterprise" (2011) 89:11 Harvard Bus Rev 98 ("for-benefit enterprise").
673, 675 (2009) (describing CSR movement); Taylor, supra note 2, at 745-46 (explaining goals of CSR); Alissa Mickels, Note, Beyond Corporate Social Responsibility: Reconciling the Ideals of a For-Benefit Corporation with Director Fiduciary Duties in the U.
Give Realty was founded under the for-benefit business model, which commits a dedicated portion of company earnings towards philanthropy.
Alissa Mickels, Beyond Corporate Social Responsibility: Reconciling the Ideals of a For-Benefit Corporation with Director Fiduciary Duties in the U.
An emerging business trend, these social entrepreneurs are the owners of corporations doing well while doing good--coined a for-benefit corporation.
Rubriq—whose name embodies a well-established set of parameters and the process of review—is an independent, for-benefit division of Research Square (www.
Financial browser ?
- Follow the Smart Money
- follow-on offering
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- Food for Progress
- Food Sovereignty
- Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act
- Fool's Gold
- For a number
- for valuation only
- for your information
- Forbearance Agreement
- Forbes 500
- Forbes Global 2000
- force majeure
- Force majeure risk
- forced conversion
- Forced Liquidation
- forced sale
- forced saving
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Foreign Assistance Act of 1961
- Foreign Bank Supervision Enhancement Act
- Foreign banking market
- Foreign base company income
- foreign bond
- Foreign bond market
- Foreign branch
- foreign corporation
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Foreign Credit Insurance Association
- foreign crowd
- foreign currency
- Foreign Currency Contract
Full browser ?
- For Your Pleasure
- For Your Reading Pleasure
- For Your Records
- For Your Reference
- For Your Review
- For Your Safety
- for your sake
- for your sins
- For Your Situational Awareness
- For Your Thoughts
- For Your Time
- For Your Typographic Information
- For Your Understanding
- For Your Use
- For Your Viewing Pleasure
- For Youth Initiative
- For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet
- For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet, So
- For, Let, Where, Order By, Return
- For, Let, Where, Return
- for- eign phrases: ubi lex aliquem cogit ostendere causam
- For-Hire Vehicle
- for-next loop
- For-Profit Organization
- For-Profit Social Enterprise
- for/in fun
- for/in the foreseeable future
- for/to all intents and purposes
- Foradil Aerolizer