References in periodicals archive ?
The Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF) said output and orders had grown in the past quarter, but some sectors, such as metals and electronics, had concerns about future expansion.
The Engineering Employers' Federation said its study showed that tough economic conditions continued to hit companies across the country.
Kevin Brown, Managing Director of QC, was presented with the first EEF/One North East Low Carbon Innovation Award at the 'Delivering the Low Carbon Economy' Conference, organised by the Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF).
The Engineering Employers' Federation says young people lack the basic skills needed by employers.
The Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF) said sickness levels had remained stable at almost seven days per worker over the past year after a slight fall in previous years, which the group said countered the popular assumption that rates were increasing.
The Engineering Employers' Federation spoke out after the Government unveiled plans for legally-binding reductions in pollution linked to global warming.
The Engineering Employers' Federation, which conducted the poll, today published a new guide to help firms improve attendance and improve health and safety.
That is a key finding of the second quarter 2003 Engineering Outlook survey, compiled by the Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF) and RSM Robson Rhodes.
Jeremy Woolridge, chairman and managing director at B E Wedge Holdings Ltd, has been elected as one of the new deputy presidents at the Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF).
The man who popularised science and technology to generations of youngsters attended the Engineering Employers' Federation Apprentice of the Year Wales awards ceremony, in Cardiff International Arena.
The Engineering Employers' Federation (EEF) claims that the proportion of workers in the UK with intermediate skills is currently half the level of that in Germany.
Sheffield's Engineering Employers' Federation says losses are unavoidable unless money is ploughed into training.
Financial browser ?
- end loan
- end money
- Endangered Species Act
- endgame strategy
- ending inventory
- End-of-year convention
- Endogenous uncertainty
- endogenous variable
- endorsement in blank
- Endowment funds
- endowment life insurance
- Enduring Purpose
- energy efficient home tax credit
- Energy mutual fund
- energy stock
- Energy Tax Credit--Business Property
- Energy Tax Credit--Residential Property
- Energy Tax Incentives Act of 2005
- Enforcement Standards
- Engel's law
- Engineering Employers' Federation
- Engineering risk
- Enhanced index fund
- enhanced indexing
- Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility
- Enrico Braggiotti
- Enrolled Agent
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent
- Enroute Expenses
- Enterprise Act 2002
- Enterprise for the Americas Initiative
- Enterprise Fund
- Enterprise Grant Scheme
- Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme
- Enterprise multiple
- Enterprise Value
- Enterprise value/EBITDA ratio
- enterprise zone
- entertainment complex
Full browser ?
- Engineering Documentation/Drawing Data System
- Engineering drawing
- Engineering Drawing Computer-Aided Retrieval System
- Engineering Drawing List
- Engineering Drawing Maintenance Activity
- Engineering Drawing Management Information System
- Engineering Drawing Management Program
- Engineering Drawing Package
- Engineering Drawing Release Schedule
- engineering drawing sizes
- Engineering drawings
- Engineering Drawings Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Engineering Duty Office Qualification Program
- Engineering Duty Officer
- Engineering Duty Officer School
- Engineering Duty Only
- Engineering Duty Petty Officer
- Engineering economics
- Engineering Economics, Education In
- Engineering economy
- Engineering education
- Engineering Education Center
- Engineering Education in Sustainable Development
- Engineering Education Scheme
- Engineering Education Scheme in England and Scotland
- Engineering Education Scheme in Wales
- Engineering Electronic Library, Sweden
- Engineering Employee Benefits Committee
- Engineering Employers Association South Australia
- Engineering Employers Federation
- Engineering Employers' Federation
- Engineering Employment and Resource Network
- Engineering Enterprise System
- Engineering Environmental Management, Inc.
- Engineering Equation Solver
- Engineering Equipment and Materials Users Association
- Engineering Equipment Surveillance System
- Engineering Estimating Initiative
- Engineering Evaluation
- Engineering Evaluation & Calibration
- Engineering Evaluation Test
- Engineering Evaluation Unit
- Engineering Evaluation/Cost Analysis
- Engineering Export Promotion Council
- Engineering Facilities Division Southwest
- Engineering Facilities of Buildings and Populated Areas
- Engineering Facility Requirement
- Engineering Failure Analysis
- Engineering Feasibility Effort
- Engineering Feasibility Study
- Engineering Feasibility Test
- Engineering Field Activity
- Engineering Field Activity Chesapeake
- Engineering Field Activity Mediterranean
- Engineering Field Activity North East
- Engineering Field Activity Northwest
- Engineering Field Change
- Engineering Field Division
- Engineering Fix It Now
- Engineering Flight Activity
- Engineering Flight Test Requirements