References in periodicals archive ?
But if our accounting firm had had the use of the option-pricing models or the matrix-pricing models that the FASB assumes are ordinary working tools used by all community banks, our cost would have been significantly less.
Imaging technology has the capability of greatly reducing operational costs for community banks.
The Governor bestowed this proclamation in support of the essential role Oregon's community banks play in supporting local economies.
In fact, at the end of 2002, community banks accounted for 89% of all banks in the United States.
The American Bankers Association (ABA), through its Corporation for American Banking (CAB) subsidiary, exclusively endorses BISYS' core information processing solution as the recommended solution for community banks.
Recent figures showed community banks like Camarillo Community Bank in Camarillo, Los Robles Bank in Thousand Oaks and First Western Bank in Simi Valley reported strong return on assets above the industry average of about 1 percent, Rubens said.
That was underscored this week by his announcement of administrative actions to relieve some of the regulatory burden debilitating community banks.
CBS continues to provide services that help community banks capitalize on the returns that imaging technology has long provided to larger banks, helping them to remain competitive and expand their service offering.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Community banks in Southern California under-performed smaller banks located in other parts of California during the state's recent recession, says an economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
NYSE:FED) and the third largest Los Angeles-based financial institution(a), has been elected to a three-year term on the board of directors of America's Community Bankers, the innovative national trade group for community banks.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Green Street Capital Management announces the release of the first index for community banks and thrifts headquartered in California.
Headquartered in Blairsville, United Community Banks is the third-largest bank holding company in Georgia.
Financial browser ?
- common equity
- Common factor
- Common Good
- common law
- common market
- Common shares
- Common Size Balance Sheet
- common stock
- common stock equivalent
- common stock fund
- Common stock market
- common stock ratio
- Common stock ratios
- Common stock/other equity
- Common-base-year analysis
- Common-Law State
- Common-size analysis
- common-size statement
- Commonwealth Development Corp
- Commonwealth Development Corporation
- Community Association Institute
- Community Bank
- Community Banks
- Community Council
- Community Income
- Community Interest Company
- community property
- Community Reinvestment Act
- community shopping center
- Comnmunity Bank
- Comorian Franc
- compaction tests
- companion bond
- Companion bonds
- company council
- Company doctor
- company formation
- company image
- company law
- company laws
- company registrar
- company risk
- company secretary
Full browser ?
- Community Awareness and Emergency Response
- Community Awareness and Services for Ecological Concern, Inc.
- Community Awareness and Treatment Services, Inc.
- Community Awareness Plan
- Community Awareness Safety Education
- Community Awareness Task Force Inc.
- Community Bancorp of New Jersey
- Community Band of Brevard
- Community Band South
- Community Bank
- Community Bank Investments, Inc.
- Community Bank League of New England
- Community Bank of Kentucky
- Community Bank of Marion County
- Community Bank of Nevada
- Community Bank of Northern Virginia
- Community Bank of San Joaquin
- Community Bank of Santa Maria
- Community Bank of the Bay
- Community Bank of West Georgia
- Community Bank Strategic Issues Conference
- Community Bankers Association
- Community Bankers Association of Alabama
- Community Bankers Association of Indiana
- Community Bankers Association of Kansas
- Community Bankers Association of New York State
- Community Bankers Association of Ohio
- Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma
- Community Bankers of Washington
- Community Banking Month
- Community Banks
- Community Bankshares, Inc
- Community Based Activity
- Community Based Acute Treatment
- Community Based Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- Community Based Alternatives
- Community Based Alternatives for Youth, Inc.
- Community Based Animal Health Care
- Community Based Animal Health Workers
- Community Based Approach
- Community Based Care
- Community Based Case Management
- Community Based Child Care
- Community Based Coastal Resource Management
- Community Based Conservation
- Community Based Corrections Facilities
- Community Based Development
- Community Based Disaster Management
- Community Based Disaster Management Programme
- Community Based Disaster Preparedness
- Community Based Disaster Preparedness Programme
- Community Based Disaster Risk Management
- Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction
- Community Based Drug Rehabilitation
- Community Based Drugs Initiative
- Community Based Early Childhood
- Community Based Early Childhood Education
- Community Based Education and Service
- Community Based Emergency Relief Services
- Community Based Employment Collaborative
- Community Based Enterprise Advisors