References in periodicals archive ?
Further, because there is no quoted market price for deposits and core repurchase agreements of a community bank, how does the FASB define other financial instruments with similar characteristics?
Cactus Commerce Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Community Bancorp (NASDAQ: CBON), has announced that it has changed its name to Community Bank of Arizona.
The Conejo Valley's newest community bank will fill the main floor of the Firefighter's Foundation Building on Hillcrest Drive in Thousand Oaks, left vacant nearly three years ago when the last of several different bank branches closed following a series of bank mergers.
CBNA), a DeWitt-based bank with nearly $876 million in assets, whose Northern Region headquarters is based in Canton, New York, and The First National Bank of Hermon, New York have signed an agreement, subject to regulatory and shareholder approval, for Community Bank to acquire the Hermon Bank.
In fact, Piedmont Community Bank has been awarded the highest rating of 5-Stars by BAUERFINANCIAL, Inc.
The branch, which is located at 2523 West Main Street in Cato, will continue to operate under the Community Bank name.
ATLANTA -- Compliance 360, a provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management software, is pleased to announce Community Bank of Nevada has chosen Compliance 360's policy and contracts solutions to streamline and automate their compliance management enterprise-wide.
According to IBAA statistics, the average community bank has $42 million in assets and about 20 full-time employees.
Doyle, President and Chief Executive Officer of Central Valley Community Bank (Bank), the sole subsidiary of Central Valley Community Bancorp (Company) (NASDAQ:CVCY), is pleased to announce 2007 plans to continue 2006 facility growth with the opening of two newly constructed branches in Clovis and Kerman that will take the place of smaller existing offices, the opening of a new loan production office in Modesto, and the remodel of the Bank's Clovis Main office.
After an intensive search of many well-qualified candidates," said Stalder, "the Board of Directors is confident that the selection of Sanford Belden will provide the quality of leadership needed to maintain Community Bank, N.
First Community Bank expects to soon transfer customers of Stone Capital Management, Inc.
LAS VEGAS -- Community Bank of Nevada announces that Senior Vice President/Community Reinvestment Officer Nicole Smith was awarded the distinguished "Nevada Foundation Award" on October 20th at the Nevada Fair Housing Center, Inc.
Financial browser ?
- common enemy rule
- common equity
- Common factor
- Common Good
- common law
- common market
- Common shares
- Common Size Balance Sheet
- common stock
- common stock equivalent
- common stock fund
- Common stock market
- common stock ratio
- Common stock ratios
- Common stock/other equity
- Common-base-year analysis
- Common-Law State
- Common-size analysis
- common-size statement
- Commonwealth Development Corp
- Commonwealth Development Corporation
- Community Association Institute
- Community Bank
- Community Council
- Community Income
- Community Interest Company
- community property
- Community Reinvestment Act
- community shopping center
- Comnmunity Bank
- Comorian Franc
- compaction tests
- companion bond
- Companion bonds
- company council
- Company doctor
- company formation
- company image
- company law
- company laws
- company registrar
- company risk
- company secretary
Full browser ?
- Community Assistant
- Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Community association
- Community Association for the Welfare of School Children
- Community Association Institute
- Community Association Leadership Lobby
- Community Association Manager
- Community Association of Nonprofit Business Executives
- Community Association of South Indian Lake
- Community Association Officers Forum
- Community Associations Institute
- Community Associations Institute New England
- Community Associations of The Woodlands
- Community at Work
- Community Athletic Association
- Community Atmosphere Model
- Community Automated Counter-Terrorism Intelligence System
- community automated intelligence system
- Community Automated Resource Management System
- Community Aviation Partnering Program
- Community Awareness Action Team
- Community Awareness and Emergency Response
- Community Awareness and Services for Ecological Concern, Inc.
- Community Awareness and Treatment Services, Inc.
- Community Awareness Plan
- Community Awareness Safety Education
- Community Awareness Task Force Inc.
- Community Bancorp of New Jersey
- Community Band of Brevard
- Community Band South
- Community Bank
- Community Bank Investments, Inc.
- Community Bank League of New England
- Community Bank of Kentucky
- Community Bank of Marion County
- Community Bank of Nevada
- Community Bank of Northern Virginia
- Community Bank of San Joaquin
- Community Bank of Santa Maria
- Community Bank of the Bay
- Community Bank of West Georgia
- Community Bank Strategic Issues Conference
- Community Bankers Association
- Community Bankers Association of Alabama
- Community Bankers Association of Indiana
- Community Bankers Association of Kansas
- Community Bankers Association of New York State
- Community Bankers Association of Ohio
- Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma
- Community Bankers of Washington
- Community Banking Month
- Community Banks
- Community Bankshares, Inc
- Community Based Activity
- Community Based Acute Treatment
- Community Based Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- Community Based Alternatives
- Community Based Alternatives for Youth, Inc.
- Community Based Animal Health Care
- Community Based Animal Health Workers
- Community Based Approach