Mentioned in ?
- A.G. Becker Paribas
- Accepting House Committee
- Address Validation Service
- Advocacy Advertisement
- Affidavit of Performance
- AFN Korea
- Age & Life-Cycle Segmentation
- Air Check
- Air Date
- Alternate Weeks
- American Television and Radio Commercials Festival
- Announcer Voice-Over
- Applause Mail
- Art Director
- Art Service
- Article 9
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper
- Associate in Commercial Underwriting
References in periodicals archive ?
During the SAG-AFTRA commercial contracts negotiations three years ago, a joint committee comprised of SAG, AFTRA and representatives from the advertising industry was appointed to investigate methods and technologies to monitor the use of television and radio commercials.
Borrowing techniques taught by Norman McLaren, it raised the bar on Canadian commercials.
LANCASTER - What began as a class project has turned into a national commercial for teenagers in a media and leadership class at Paraclete High School.
However, neither commercial appeared to have a significant impact on public perceptions of President Bush's handling of Social Security reform.
19, 1978, SAG and AFTRA went on strike over the commercials contract.
0 include faster navigation, the addition of new and larger templates, greatly enhanced customization ability, the ability to create commercials in one format then automatically transfer them to alternate layouts, the option to create individual commercials as "finished templates" and then save them for future editing and re-use, the ability to personalize the commercials with each recipients name, and the addition of both a Sound and Image library, allowing users to change sounds and images at will by either selecting from eWorldMedia's stock photography and music selections, or upload their own.
For broadcast commercials, actors now get nearly $500 the first time an ad is aired, roughly $120 the second time, and less each time thereafter, which can add up to thousands of dollars.
PDI/DreamWorks (formerly PDI), the animation and visual effects affiliate of DreamWorks SKG, today announced the reorganization of its Commercial Division to more effectively meet the needs of its current and future advertising and commercial production clients and appointed a new management team, Mary Maffei and Julie Haddon, to lead the unit.
All good things must end, and now TV Land's commercials are mostly of the current variety.
PDI's Commercial & Feature Effects Division produces CG imagery for commercials and motion pictures for a variety of clients.
Directors specializing in films and television have become far more willing to work on commercials.
A total of 234 volunteers, chosen at random, charted their second-by-second reactions to the national Olympic commercials using hand-held meters to register how much they liked or disliked a commercial.
Financial browser ?
- commercial bank
- commercial creep
- Commercial draft
- Commercial Grain Stock
- Commercial hedgers
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Commercial invoice
- commercial lease
- commercial leasehold insurance
- commercial lender
- Commercial letters of credit
- Commercial loan
- Commercial Mortgage Alert
- commercial mortgage backed securities
- commercial mortgage banker
- commercial mortgage loan
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Security
- Commercial paper
- Commercial Paper Funding Facility
- commercial property
- commercial real estate
- Commercial real estate loans
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Commercial risk
- Commercial Trader
- commingled fund
- commingled securities
- commission broker
- commission house
- commission rates
- commission splits
- Commission-only compensation
- Commitment Fee
- Commitment of Traders Report
- Commitments of Traders Report
- Committed Facility
- Committee of European Banking Supervisors
- Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
- Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures
- Committee on Uniform Securities Identifying Procedures
- Commodities Exchange Center
- Commodity Block Currency
- commodity broker
Full browser ?
- Commercially Abundant
- Commercially Available
- Commercially Available Decentralized Acquisition
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index
- Commercially Available Software
- Commercially Available System Promoting Integration Across NATS
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device Requirements
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Requirement
- Commercially Based Tactical Truck
- Commercially Developed Military-Qualified
- Commercially Developed Space Facility
- Commercially Financed Facilities
- Commercially Furnished Equipment
- Commercially Hosted Infrared Payload
- Commercially Important Person
- Commercially Licensed Evaluation Facility
- commercially minded
- Commercially Non-Viable Customers
- Commercially Owned, Military Registered
- Commercially Pure
- Commercially Reasonable Security
- Commercially Useful Function
- Commercials Day
- Commercials While U Wait
- Commerciele Club Zuid Friesland
- Commerical aircraft
- Commerical aircraft
- Commerical Vehicle Group, Inc.
- Commerz Bank
- Commerz Derivatives Funds Solutions SA
- Commerzbank Ag
- Commerzleasing und Immobilien AG