Mentioned in ?
- Accountants International Study Group
- Agence Canadienne de Developpement International
- Alberta Securities Commission
- Alexander Graham Bell
- American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations
- American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Asian Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Attribution Rules
- Automated Commercial Environment
- Automotive Products Trade Agreement
- Bank of Canada
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Bay Street
- Better Business Bureau
- Board Foot
References in periodicals archive ?
We are applying a broad and well-coordinated range of approaches to serving the needs of Canadians.
Ottawa--African Canadian women are among the poorest of the poor in Canada, according to a report published by the Canadian Association of Social Workers.
dollar and the soaring Canadian dollar have clearly hurt export-dependent Canada.
Two new documentaries, both with television air dates in the fall, offer strikingly different takes on the slippery subject of Canadian film.
We can apply that learning and adapt our marketing plans for our Canadian audience.
The Canadian Space Agency's President, Mac Evans, and thirteen Canadian partners from government and Canadian industry participated today in the official opening of the Industrial Exhibition of the Third United Nations' Conference on the Exploration and Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (UNISPACE III), taking place in Vienna, Austria, from July 19 to 30, 1999.
Take One asked 10 Canadian film critics about what dilemmas they face while reviewing Canadian films.
Common shares of Canadian Airlines Corporation are listed for trading on the Toronto, Alberta and Vancouver Stock Exchanges.
However, because no effort was made to affect the distribution and exhibition of films in Canada, the films financed by the CFDC were seen by few Canadians.
On May 30, 2002, TEI submitted comments to the Canadian Department of Finance, relating to the application of Regulation 105 withholding taxes to nonresident service providers.
Compare the American and Canadian militaries in the company of most Canadians, and they tend to fall back on the fact that the last time the two forces met, the Canucks won--in the War of 1812.
Canadians love to joke about how little Americans know about their country.
Financial browser ?
- Campbell Harvey
- Canada Education Savings Grant
- Canada Premium Bond
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Savings Bond
- Canadian agencies
- Canadian Agency
- Canadian Dealing Network
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation
- Canadian Derivatives Exchange
- Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
- Canadian Investor Protection Fund
- Canadian Originated Preferred Securities
- Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
- Canadian Pound
- Canadian Securities Course
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
- Canadian Venture Exchange
- cancel former order
- cancel order
- Canceled Certificates
- cancellation clause
- Cancellation Markings and Date
- candlestick chart
- Candy Store
- Can't Find
- Caoga Pingin
- cap rate
- capacity constrained resource
- capacity control
- capacity cushion
- capacity planning
- capacity requirements planning
- capacity utilization
Full browser ?
- Canadian-Born Indian
- Canadian-British Engineering Consultants
- Canadian-Chile Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian-Cuban Friendship Association
- Canadian-Cuban Projects Team
- Canadian-International Nurse Researcher Database
- Canadian-Off Highway Vehicle Distributors Council
- Canadian-South Pacific Ocean Development Program
- Canadian-US Test and Evaluation Program
- Canadian/American Border Trade Alliance
- Canadian/US Atlantic Joint Preparedness Team
- Canadian/US Trade Agreement
- Canadians Advocating Political Participation
- Canadians Against Palestine Liberation Organization Terrorism
- Canadians against Same-Sex Marriage
- Canadians against Slavery and Torture in Sudan
- Canadians for a Genocide Museum
- Canadians for a Tropical Province
- Canadians for Ethical Treatment of Food Animals
- Canadians for Fair and Equitable Taxation
- Canadians for Israel's Legal Rights
- Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East
- Canadians for Language Fairness
- Canadians for Properly Built Homes
- Canadians for Proportional Representation
- Canadians for Responsible and Safe Highways
- Canadians for Safe Access
- Canadians for Safe and Sober Driving
- Canadians for Tax Fairness
- Canadians Human Rights Voice
- Canadien National
- Canadiens pour la Justice et la Paix au Moyen-Orient