Mentioned in ?
- Accountants International Study Group
- Agence Canadienne de Developpement International
- Alberta Securities Commission
- Alexander Graham Bell
- American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations
- American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Asian Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Attribution Rules
- Automated Commercial Environment
- Automotive Products Trade Agreement
- Bank of Canada
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Bay Street
- Better Business Bureau
- Board Foot
References in periodicals archive ?
or Canadian resident; if both the decedent and spouse are U.
the average wage of African Canadian women was 79% of what African Canadian men earned and only 57% of what all Canadian men earned.
The past two years reflect the general malaise faced by Canadian producers.
As Don McKellar puts it, during the 1990s, Canadian movies developed a reputation for confronting uneasy areas of sexual experience.
These investments in knowledge support an energy industry that provides over 6% of Canadian GDP, at $65B per year in sales, and direct employment of 225,000 people.
population is nearly 10 times larger than Canada's, and Canadians get a constant flow of American television," he says.
By NOW, YOU may have forgotten about Joe, the flannel-clad twenty-something whose 30-Second stump speech on behalf of all things Canadian delighted viewers in his native country.
There are undeniable similarities between Canadian and American farm audiences.
1) What's more, CCRA's administration of the waiver process is too restrictive to afford meaningful relief to non-resident service providers and Canadian payers.
What Pearlstein did not say is that Canada is spending far less of its national income on health care than the United States is, that polls indicate Canadian voters want to spend more money on health care, and that in all countries with national health-insurance programs, doctors and other health-care professionals justify their demands for medical care with claims of critical shortages--a tactic known as "orchestrated outrage.
O'Brian has chosen a story set in this period for his directorial debut--Hollywood North, a multi-layered satire about producing a tax-shelter movie that had its debut Canadian screening at the Toronto International Film Festival's Perspective Canada.
If a taxpayer (individual or corporation) meets the Canadian residency criteria, the taxpayer will be subject to tax on worldwide income, rather than just Canadian-source income.
Financial browser ?
- callable preferred stock
- called away
- called-up capital
- calls in arrears
- Cambodian Franc
- Cambodian Tical
- CAMELS Rating System
- Camouflage Compensation
- Campaign Finance Law
- campaign objectives
- Campbell Harvey
- Canada Education Savings Grant
- Canada Premium Bond
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Savings Bond
- Canadian agencies
- Canadian Agency
- Canadian Dealing Network
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation
- Canadian Derivatives Exchange
- Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
- Canadian Investor Protection Fund
- Canadian Originated Preferred Securities
- Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
- Canadian Pound
- Canadian Securities Course
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
- Canadian Venture Exchange
- cancel former order
- cancel order
- Canceled Certificates
- cancellation clause
- Cancellation Markings and Date
- candlestick chart
Full browser ?
- Canada-Wide Industrial Pension Plan
- Canada-Wide Standard
- Canada/China Higher Education Program
- Canada/First Nations Funding Agreement
- Canada’s First Multicultural Television
- Canadain International DX Club
- Canadair Regional Jet
- Canaday, John
- Canadian Abilities Foundation
- Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council
- Canadian Aboriginal Association Plan
- Canadian Aboriginal Economic Development Strategy
- Canadian Aboriginal Media Co-operative
- Canadian Aboriginal Science and Engineering Association
- Canadian Aboriginal Science and Technology Society
- Canadian Abortion Rights Action League
- Canadian Academic Accounting Association
- Canadian Academic English Language
- Canadian Academic Quiz League
- Canadian Academy of Aeronautics
- Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Canadian Academy of Chinese Traditional Health Sciences
- Canadian Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Canadian Academy of Higher Education
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Canadian Academy of Psychiatry and Law
- Canadian Academy of Psychologists in Disability Assessment
- Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences
- Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
- Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine
- Canadian Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
- Canadian accent
- Canadian Access and Privacy Association Association
- Canadian Accounting Education and Research News
- Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker