References in periodicals archive ?
Under the terms of the transaction, CCA will retain management and operational control over CCA Indonesia.
At CCA, staff have a responsibility to guide inmates toward successful reentry.
Open the components and handle the CCAs only at a static-safe work station that includes a grounded table mat, floor mat and wrist strap.
Many studies, however, have reported the negative impact of CCA on glue bonds (Vick 1995, Vick et al.
An additional cost will be applicable if the producer chooses to separate the CCA into coarse and fine fractions.
For example, in CCA 200021036, (41) the IRS expressly noted that payments for the benefit of special needs children could be made directly to the parents without affecting the application of the GWE.
Playgrounds were designated as either CCA or non-CCA, with CCA signifying those either totally or partially constructed from CCA-treated wood.
The first CCA Community meeting was held on June 24, 2004, and addressed avoiding the pitfalls of section 8084(c).
However, over the last few years the public perception that arsenic in CCA could be leaching out from wood treated with CCA is growing.
Whitman said the action greatly accelerates the transition to new alternatives, responding to marketplace demands for wood products that do not contain CCA.
A CCA prison in Colorado has been under close scrutiny for negligent behavior and gross human rights violations.
He was elected leader of the tenant committee by his neighbors after CCA showed the small community how to organize.
Financial browser ?
- cats and dogs
- cause and effect analysis
- caveat emptor
- Caveat emptor, caveat subscriptor
- caveat vendor
- Cayawlenen Ayliq Yuli
- Cayawlenen Konlek Yuli
- CBOE NASDAQ Volatility Index
- CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index
- CBOE S&P 500 PutWrite Index
- CBOE Volatility Index
- CBV Midcap Index
- CBV Smallcap Index
- CBV Total
- CD Annuity
- CDO squared
- cease and desist
- Cease-and-desist order
- Cede & Co.
- celebrity endorsement
Full browser ?
- CC1 ENUM LLC
- CCAAT box
- CCAAT displacement protein
- CCAAT Transcription Factor 1
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), gamma
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Epsilon
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein, Beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein epsilon