blended price

(redirected from Blended Prices)

Blended Price

The average price of a share in a two-tier tender offer, weighted by tier. For example, if 70% of shares in Company A are bought for $10 and the remaining 30% are bought for $2, the blended price is expressed as ((.7)10 + (.3)2). Company A's blended price is $7.60.

blended price

The weighted average price paid to shareholders in a two-tier tender offer. For example, if 60% of shares are purchased for $20 each and the remaining 40% of shares are acquired for $15 each, the blended price is (.60)$20 + (.40)$15, or $18.
References in periodicals archive ?
Benchmarked against the world's most liquid M&A market (North America), record deal pricing has broadly followed upwardly trending blended commodity prices over the past five years, with the relative prices paid for proved reserves generally outpacing the increase in blended prices since early 2005 through the first half of 2006.