References in periodicals archive ?
Our commitment to customers is to deliver the lowest applied cost coatings solution for their requirement.
Last year, the Molex Brad[R] Ultra-Lock[R] Connection System was selected as a Chicago Innovation Award finalist and in 2008, Molex won a Chicago Innovation Award for its Solder Charge[TM] SMT Technology, a printed circuit board adhesion method developed by Molex engineers to provide a stronger and more reliable PCB interface at a lower applied cost.
In the past few years, we have seen a strong increase in environmental awareness and a shift toward higher-performing, lower applied cost adhesives for calendared vinyl and engineered film facestocks," said Stuart May, business director, Ashland Performance Materials, EMEA.
Many TLMI converter members feel it is far more important for label products to run well in a customer's plant in order to minimize the total applied cost and for our labels to help sell the customer's products.
The new SolderRight Direct Solder Terminals have a low-profile that enables right-angle connections to a printed circuit board at a low applied cost.
In our consideration unit price is seldom the best indicator of total applied cost.
As a recognized innovator and industry leader in developing new technologies, Rohm and Haas orients its product development and applications support efforts in recognition that to serve its' customers best it, must supply coating systems that protect and beautify their products at a minimum applied cost.
Pricing is higher than for conventional powder coatings but, because the innovative products reduce the overall customer output costs significantly, while providing an improved final product appearance, our customers are delighted with the aesthetics and the overall favorable applied cost advantage.
The plug and receptacle assemblies are equipped with pre-installed interface and wire seals, providing customers with a lower applied cost compared to connectors with manually installed seals.
Our goal is to insure that we are answering an industry need for high level performance and low applied cost and are positioned to address next generation requirements in a timely manner.
The lower film build can result in reduced applied cost for coatings based on this product.
The surface mount version ships in tape and reel packaging with high-temperature molded pickup caps, enabling automated pick and place for lower applied cost.
Financial browser ?
- Apothecaries' Ounce
- Apparent Agency
- Appeal Bond
- appeals board
- Appellate Court
- Applause Mail
- Apple Annie
- Appleton Rule
- Applicable Federal Rate
- application fee
- Application Form
- application money
- Application of Funds
- application of funds statement
- Application Program
- Application Program Interface
- Application Service Provider
- Applications Programmer
- Applied Cost
- applied economics
- Applied mathematics
- Applied Overhead
- Applied Research
- Applied Tariff
- Appointed Actuary
- Appointment of Trustees for Terminated Plan
- Appointment Papers
- Apportionment Clause
- Appraisal Capital
- Appraisal Clause
- appraisal costs
- Appraisal Fee
- Appraisal Foundation
- Appraisal Method of Depreciation
- Appraisal ratio
- Appraisal Report
- appraisal review
- appraisal right
- Appraisal rights
- Appraisal Value
Full browser ?
- Applied Climate Information System
- applied climatology
- Applied Coastal Modeling
- Applied Color Label
- Applied Combinatorial Analysis
- Applied Common Sense
- Applied Communication Program
- Applied Communications and Information Networking Technologies Program
- Applied Communications Inc.
- Applied Community & Health Studies
- Applied Companion Animal Behavior Network
- Applied Composites AB
- Applied Computational Electromagnetic Society
- Applied Computational Geometry
- Applied Computational Intelligence
- Applied Computational Intelligence Research Unit
- Applied Computational Mathematical Sciences
- Applied Computer Products, Incorporated
- Applied Computer Research Inc.
- Applied Computer Science
- Applied Computer Security Associates
- Applied Computer Solutions
- Applied Computer Technology Corp.
- Applied Computerized Telephony
- Applied Computing Platform Provider
- Applied Computing Systems Institute of Massachusetts
- Applied Conflict Resolution Organizations Network
- Applied Consultancy Solutions
- Applied Control Engineering, Inc.
- Applied Corporate Finance Program
- Applied Cost
- Applied Costs
- Applied Creative Technologies
- Applied Cryptography
- Applied Cryptography and Network Security
- Applied Cryptography for Cyber Security and Defense
- Applied Data Communications
- Applied Data Research
- Applied Data Resource Management
- Applied Data Trends, Inc
- Applied Decision Analysis
- Applied Degree Council
- Applied Development Holdings, Ltd.
- Applied Digital Data Systems Incorporated
- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc
- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.
- Applied Direct Cost
- Applied Direct Services Corporation
- Applied discrete math
- Applied Dose
- Applied DSP
- Applied Dynamics International
- Applied Dynamics Laboratory
- Applied Ecological Solutions, Inc
- Applied ecology
- Applied Ecology Research Group
- Applied Econometrics and International Development
- Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy
- Applied Economic Policy
- Applied economics
- Applied economics