Annual Insurance Policy

Annual Insurance Policy

An insurance policy in which the policyholder pays premiums and the insurer provides coverage for a full year. At the conclusion of that year, either party may choose to renew the policy. It is also called an annual policy.
References in periodicals archive ?
The Evergreen policy also provides a six-month cancellation clause, which gives clients greater flexibility and freedom, unlike a traditional annual insurance policy that cannot be cancelled after inception.
When providing quotes for your annual insurance policy, brokers, as part of their building due diligence review the violation history of a building.
is required hiring additional annual insurance policy for vehicle minibus hyundai h1, 2010, patent crsh-46.
Prepare ahead of time: Be aware of annual insurance policy changes and compare your new benefits package to your policy from the year before.
The cost of the holiday was pounds 3790 and they had an existing annual insurance policy with Club Direct, costing pounds 64.
A spokesman for the Post Office, where Ms Harris took out her pounds 46 annual insurance policy said: "It is crucial that customers with an annual policy regularly update their travel insurance provider should they see any change in their health or receive any medical treatment, to ensure that cover can be maintained wherever possible.
A spokesman for the Post Office, where Gemma took out her pounds 46 annual insurance policy, said: "It is crucial that customers with an annual policy regularly update their travel insurance provider should they see any change in their health or receive any medical treatment, to ensure that cover can be maintained wherever possible.
In one case, an annual insurance policy rose from pounds 1,000 to pounds 3,747 with a pounds 10,000 excess.
The airline's worldwide annual insurance policy covers travel for an unlimited number of trips (not exceeding 31 days) per year, with 24 days of winter sports cover.
About 75% of people who buy private dentistry currently pay for it on the spot out of their own pockets' the remaining 25% pay through some form of annual insurance policy.
The cover, which can be added to an existing annual insurance policy, features premiums as low as pounds 100.
Yet Scots are the least likely to save money by taking out an annual insurance policy for trips.
Full browser ?