References in periodicals archive ?
Thereafter, the loan must qualify as home equity debt or home acquisition debt.
Antle continued, "The financial impact of this acquisition on Oak is expected to be minimal in 1994 and accretive to earnings in future years as we pay down the acquisition debt and begin to realize the return on our investments which we plan to make in Cabel-Con this year.
163(h)(2)(d), "qualified residence interest" (QRI) includes interest paid or accrued during the tax year on (1) acquisition debt on a taxpayer's qualified residence or (2) home-equity debt on a taxpayer's qualified residence.
The ratings could be affirmed if RCI reduces acquisition debt using proceeds from the issuance of equity or asset sales such that the credit profile of Cablesystems is not materially changed.
26, 2006, due to a financing structure proposed by the successful bidder, India-based Tata Steel Limited (Tata Steel), that would burden Corus with much of the acquisition debt.
461(g)'s legislative history indicated congressional intent to permit (but not require) taxpayers to currently deduct points on their home acquisition debt.
Management's ability to quickly integrate acquisitions, combined with the strong excess cash flow from operations, allows the company to quickly pay down acquisition debt and maintain firm control over balance sheet leverage.
With more than 70 dedicated professionals, GE Energy Financials Services' debt finance group provides a full complement of debt products and services for the energy and water industries, including structured, project and acquisition debt, equipment leases and loans, revolving credit facilities, fleet financing and corporate loans.
For example, if a farmer transfers relatively new buildings (with depreciation expense) and significant acquisition debt (with related interest expense) to an LLC, a net rental loss may be created, while simultaneously increasing farm profit.
However, this is mitigated by Cox's demonstrated ability to generate sufficient cash flow to rapidly repay the acquisition debt.
This additional prepayment will leave us with less than $280 million of acquisition debt outstanding," said Jeff Hinton, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Because Germany remains a relatively high-tax jurisdiction, purchasers generally want to inject acquisition debt (and the respective interest deductions) into Germany.
Financial browser ?
- Accumulation unit
- Accumulation Unit Value
- Accumulation/Distribution Line
- Acetate Proof
- Achein Taya
- Acid Rain
- acid test ratio
- acid-test ratio
- Acquired Advantage
- Acquired Group Membership
- Acquired surplus
- acquisition cost
- Acquisition Debt
- Acquisition Fee
- Acquisition Indigestion
- acquisition loan
- Acquisition of assets
- Acquisition of stock
- Acquisition Premium
- acquisition, development, and construction loan
- Acre Breadth
- Acreage Report
- acreage zoning
- Across the board
- Across the Board Tariff Reduction
- Across the Piece
- Across-the-Board Movement
- Act of Bankruptcy
- Act of God
Full browser ?
- Acquisition Category
- Acquisition Category IV
- Acquisition Center
- Acquisition Center Business Opportunity Page
- Acquisition Center for Excellence
- Acquisition Center of Excellence
- Acquisition Charge
- Acquisition Civilian Record Brief
- Acquisition Community Connection
- Acquisition Community Information Technology Activity
- Acquisition Contracting
- Acquisition Control & Tracking System
- Acquisition Control File
- Acquisition Control Unit
- Acquisition Coordinating Group
- Acquisition Coordinating Team
- Acquisition Coordination Team
- Acquisition cost
- Acquisition Cost Evaluation
- Acquisition Cost Reduction Initiative
- Acquisition Costs
- Acquisition Cross-Service Agreement
- Acquisition Cycle Time Reduction
- Acquisition Data Input Equipment
- Acquisition Data Processor
- Acquisition Data Report
- Acquisition Data System
- Acquisition Data Systems Controller
- Acquisition Database
- Acquisition de Qualification de Base
- Acquisition Debt
- Acquisition Debts
- Acquisition Decision Authority
- Acquisition Decision Memorandum
- Acquisition Decision Review
- Acquisition Decision Support System
- Acquisition Deficiency Corrective Action Program
- Acquisition Definition Document
- Acquisition Development Office
- Acquisition Director/Project Engineer
- Acquisition Directorate
- Acquisition Display System
- Acquisition Division
- Acquisition Document Development and Management
- Acquisition Doppler
- Acquisition E3 Control Strategy
- Acquisition Economics
- Acquisition Education and Training Program
- Acquisition Education, Training and Career Development
- Acquisition Education, Training and Experience
- Acquisition Engineer/Executive
- Acquisition Engineering Agent
- Acquisition Environmental Product Support Team
- Acquisition Executive Brief
- Acquisition Executive Management Report
- Acquisition Executive Service
- Acquisition Fee
- Acquisition Fees
- Acquisition Financial Management Working Group
- Acquisition Functional Working Group
- Acquisition Governance Coordinating Council