References in periodicals archive ?
The tax year data include Forms 990-PF and Forms 4720 filed and processed during the two calendar years immediately following the tax year.
Churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches are exempt from the notice requirement, as are entries included in a group return and private foundations required to file Form 990-PF, Return of Private Foundation or Section 4947(a)(1) Nonexempt Charitable Trust Treated as a Private Foundation.
The report points to the need for improvements to IRS Forms 990 and 990-PF, the main sources of data for the study.
In addition, private foundations and charitable trusts will be required to electronically file their Form 990-PF regardless of their asset size.
The 2006 version of Form 990-PF, filled in to illustrate reporting issues, is included in Chapter 12.
The IRS sent compliance check letters to more than 1,200 exempt organizations whose Forms 990 or 990-PF, Return of Private Foundation or Section 4947(a)(1) Nonexempt Charitable Trust Treated as a Private Foundation, were missing information relative to executive compensation.
According to its 2003 Form 990-PF, the San Francisco-based foundation had a $275,000 stake in Se quoia Capital XI.
Microdata records of all Forms 990-PF sampled for the annual SOI studies covering private foundations and Internal Revenue Code section 4947(a)(1) charitable trusts for Tax Years 1985 through 2010.
Versions of this form include 990-EZ, 990-PF, 990-T, and 990-N (also commonly known as "the e-postcard," which can only be filed electronically).
Organizations are on the revoked list because IRS records indicated a missed filing requirement for three consecutive years, ending in 2009--either a Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF or 990-N (e-Postcard).
PPC's 990 Deskbook covers Forms 990, 990 EZ, 990-PF, 990-T, and 1023.
Your corporation must also plan to file annual reports: Form CT-12 with the Attorney General's Office and Forms 990 or 990EZ or 990-PF and Form 990-N with the IRS.
Financial browser ?
- 48-hour rule
- 501(c)(3) bond
- 501(c)3 Bond
- 504 Corporation
- 50-50 Plan
- 527 Organization
- 529 college savings plan
- 529 plan
- 529 prepaid tuition plan
- 52-Week High
- 52-Week Low
- 5-Year Treasury Security
- 80/10/10 and 80/15/5 Loan Plans
- 800 Portability
- 800-Number Promotion
- 80-10-10 mortgage
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
- 90-Day Letter
- A Classification of Residential Neighborhoods
- A paper
- a priori
- A Priori Probability
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street
- A Rating
- A Ton of Money
- A. Philip Randolph
- A.G. Becker Paribas
- A.M. Best and Company
- A.P. Giannini
- AAA tenant
- AAA+ Bank
- AAAA Spot Contract
- A-B Split
Full browser ?
- 990 or 990EZ Form Schedule N-1
- 990 or 990EZ Form Schedule N1
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule A)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule C)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule G)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule L)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule N)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule N-1)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule N1)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule A
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule C
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule G
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule L
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N-1
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N1
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Form (Schedule B)
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Form Schedule B
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Forms (Schedule B)
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Forms Schedule B
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Form (Schedule B)
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Form Schedule B
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Forms (Schedule B)
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Forms Schedule B
- 990-BL Form
- 990-BL Forms
- 990-EZ Form
- 990-EZ Forms
- 990-PF Form
- 990-PF Forms
- 990-T Form
- 990-T Forms
- 990-W Form
- 990-W Forms
- 990BL Form
- 990BL Forms
- 990EZ Form
- 990EZ Forms
- 990PF Form
- 990PF Forms
- 990T Form
- 990T Forms
- 990W Form
- 990W Forms