com , is a 501c
3 organization created to help support other Florida 501c
3 organizations health and education causes.
A new 501c
(19) non profit organization, vets4fullrepresentation, is being formed to promote this change.
About Homes for Our Troops: Homes for Our Troops is a national non-profit 501c
3 organization based in Taunton, Mass.
About Japan Film Society: Japan Film Society is a 501C
3 non-profit organization established to introduce the art of Japanese film and culture and broaden its exposure among the audiences in the United States.
Foundation, a 501c
(3) non profit organization, raised over 177K in 2009 for local services and support for women in Los Angeles County.
About the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501c
(3) organization founded in 1973 dedicated to educating the public and healthcare professionals about the causes, treatment, and prevention of infectious diseases.
The Turkish Language Institute, a 501C
non-profit organization, was established in 2010, and is committed to introducing participants to the Turkish language and culture.
And the 501c
nonprofit teaches humane education in schools
Sandy Hook Promise is a nonprofit corporation, with a 501c
(3) Foundation (in process) as well as a 501c
(4) Action Fund.
SHP is a 501c
(3) in application process for recognition as a tax-exempt public charity
Corporate Directors Forum, a 501c
(6) located in San Diego, is the largest regional association of corporate directors in the U.
Participating non-profit 501c
organizations can also take part in the referral program.